View Single Post
Old September 8 2008, 05:56 AM   #314
Evil Headhunter
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Evil Headhunter Send a message via AIM to Evil Headhunter Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Evil Headhunter Send a message via Yahoo to Evil Headhunter
Re: Read & Reread "Greater Than The Sum"- My Opinion (Spoilers)

Folks, I'm NOT HAPPY with anyone in this thread. Dayton3 may have radical opinions that no one in this thread appears to agree with and that's fine and good, but I don't like some of the responses he has received in this thread. Among others (and I'm sure I've missed some):

Trent Roman wrote: View Post
Dayton3 wrote: View Post
Because I'm the kind of person that looks at EVERYTHING in life and says to myself "I could do that better".
I suggest you start with a mirror.

Fictitiously yours, Trent Roman
Trent Roman wrote: View Post
I just checked Misc., and there doesn't appear to be a 'misogyny as family tradition' thread yet. Run off and start one. (...with all due apologies to the folk is Misc.)

Fictitiously yours, Trent Roman
William Leisner wrote: View Post
But shouldn't all this stuff be in another thread somewhere?
No. It really should not.

Where it should be is in your psychiatric file.
Amy Sisson wrote: View Post
So I do not like being around women aside from my wife, daughter, and sisters.
OK, buddy, this is not the same as "I don't like working with women", which is offensive enough it and of itself.

You just said "I do not like being around women." Period. So you're misogynistic.

And I hope that someday, when your daughter comes to you and complains because some asshole told her she's not worth being around because she's female, or because some asshole told her he won't hire her for a job she's qualified for because she's female and he doesn't like working with women, you remember that you're one of the assholes who thinks it's OK to treat her that way.
Christopher wrote: View Post
Daddy Todd wrote: View Post
You guys, lay off Dayton3. He's hetero; says so himself.

I, on the other hand, am gay, and I'm BEGGING you to quit trying to lump him in with us non-hets.
I don't think anyone here sincerely thinks he's gay -- just that it's fun to insinuate that he is because it's bound to irk him.
JD wrote: View Post
Wow, can you say "Superiority Complex"?
Turtletrekker wrote: View Post
Murder, child molestation and rape are the three lowest forms of human behavior. Bigotry is the fourth.
Amy and Christopher, I'm especially not happy with your posts (Amy, I understand you're pissed and why you're pissed, but there's a better way of going about it).

Dayton3, you've also been insulting in this thread, but to a lower degree. You've had one trolling warning in this forum not so long ago, so think before you post.

This thread has gone far, far off topic. Let's get back to reviewing Greater than the Sum. I or Rosalind will warn for anything that's like the above if this persists. I'm closing this thread for now to make sure everyone reads this post. I will reopen it in the morning.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila