View Single Post
Old September 7 2008, 03:48 AM   #13
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: BTAS: Super-duper delux box set...

Christopher wrote: View Post
Emh wrote: View Post
I have the first three sets and I have no interest in getting the fourth (mostly good stories, but absolutely hideous animation redesigns).
They're not all bad. The new Penguin is a vast improvement. Harley is virtually unchanged. And the new Barbara/Batgirl is gorgeous (and Tara Strong's voice is much sexier than Melissa Gilbert's was).
I'll grant you Penguin for the sake of returning back to a normal Penguin (although I don't mind the "monster" version in the first three seasons), but I hate how many of the characters (both men and women) got much skinnier, with the women practically having "Disney-esque" waists. However, I can't remember the changes in Batgirl, so I won't comment there (although I've never been a fan of the character as it is).

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Emh is offline   Reply With Quote