View Single Post
Old August 20 2008, 03:51 AM   #9
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: Eureka - "I Do Over" (spoilers)

BenRoethig wrote: View Post
I loved the episode, but the Carter-Alison-Stark dynamic is a very important part of the show. I don't know how this will be without that.
While it's an important dynamic, I think Jack-Henry and Jack-Zoe are more important.

witchie wrote: View Post
BenRoethig wrote: View Post
I loved the episode, but the Carter-Alison-Stark dynamic is a very important part of the show. I don't know how this will be without that.
The triangle was getting old. It had to go somewhere. In a way, they have brought a new dynamic to it. Stark's death tears it asunder. There will be no romance anytime soon. We won't be waiting around for the shoe to drop. I'll miss Stark because he was snarky and egotistical. His relationship with Fargo was kinda cute. And I want to know what happened with that chip Beverly planted on him back in S1.
Hm, I've forgotten about Beverly planting a chip on him.

This might be typical "fanboy wishful thinking," but is anyone else seeing Nathan's "I'll see you around" as anything more than just a farewell?

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila

Last edited by Emh; August 20 2008 at 12:52 PM.
Emh is offline   Reply With Quote