August 18 2008, 05:13 AM
Re: you're in charge of Stargate: what do you do?
Temis the Vorta wrote:
You're given full, dictatorial powers over Stargate. You still have to turn in a profit, but other than that, it's your baby. What do you do?
Stargate the show
, or Stargate Command on the show?
If the latter then I'd....
- Ask the Tokra for some tunneling cystals
- Use the Asgard core to create tons more of them
- Have Atlantis distribute them to their allies throughout Pegasus..
- Then instruct the Atlantis Expedition to organize those allies to move the gates underground..
- Have Sam program those gates so that they do not automatically connect to the rest of the gate network, providing those planets with a closed gate system-they can still dial out, and using a code, dial back in, but the Wraith and anyone else wouldn't be able to reach those worlds..
- Give Zelenka a raise..
- Dial up Harlan, and ask him to create android troops to send to Pegasus. They'd be used to help infiltrate Wraith hive ships and bases.
- Create a dozen clones. Have them one at a time, stick their head into the Ancients Repository of Knowledge, and learn everything, and then download their brains into a computer mainframe large enough to hold it.
- Make tons of ZPMs.
- Use the replicator technology to make non sentient, objects, such as ships and weapons.
- Fly the ships to Pegasus and take out the Wraith once and for all.
- Call up Mary Steenbergen, and invite her over for beer, pizza, and football.
Have spacesuit...will travel.