Thread: Sombrero
View Single Post
Old August 15 2008, 02:34 AM   #42
Akiraprise

Re: Sombrero

Kpnuts wrote: View Post
You don't think having every other post in the entire Star Trek XI being about ****** sombreros for the past month or two is more than just 'a little annoying'? Not to mention prolonging and forcing something that was never even funny on every member of TrekBBS

Here's the deal, the sombrero fad is dying. It is going away. But every time people start complaining about it, it makes a come back. It's pretty much restricted to this thread, the blue warp nacelle thread, the change our avs back, and the other one comparing it to the Not Dead meme from a couple years ago. That's it. Sure there may be a few one off quips here and there but it's easy to ignore / dodge them and post about whatever it is the topic is supposed to be about. The only way to move on from the fad is to just post normally.
Satan Alien: "You're in a dangerous profession Captain. You face death everyday. There will be another time, and I'll be waiting. Eventually you're coming to my matrix and you will nourish me for a long long time."
Janeway: "Go back to Hell. Coward."

Last edited by Akiraprise; August 15 2008 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Out of the four threads talking about sombreros, two are complaining about talking about sombreros. :lol:
Akiraprise is offline   Reply With Quote