View Single Post
Old August 9 2008, 08:52 PM   #30
JonathonWally
Admiral

View JonathonWally's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to JonathonWally Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to JonathonWally
Re: Quantum of Solace theme song revealed

Dusty Ayres wrote: View Post
archeryguy1701 wrote: View Post
Dusty Ayres wrote: View Post

Garbage, and it's not the official theme song, either (that's to be by Jack White and Alicia Keys).

It's not even as good as Mr. Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang-sung by both Shirley Bassey and Dionne Warwick!!! Now that's a song for a James Bond movie. This is drek by a wannabe who's a 'never will be'.
So... either you really love Bond and the need to defend it, or the joke went right over your head. I'm really hoping for choice one.
How about choice three; I didn't find it very funny at all, and thought the song was in poor taste. Yes, we know that Bond looks great in a Speedo
swim trunk; yes, we know that Bond beds any woman that takes his fancy; yes, we all know that Bond does these things-but I did not find it funny, and the music sucked. That's all there is to it. Apologies to all who thought I was a little overboard, but I couldn't help it, I was repulsed.
Something About Boris?
Are you hearin me, like I'm hearin you?
JonathonWally is offline   Reply With Quote