View Single Post
Old August 9 2008, 04:08 PM   #136
Baerbel Haddrell
Re: Greater Than The Sum Review *** POTENTIAL SPOILERS ***

Thank you for your interesting comments. There is not a lot I can add, just one point or two:

Your explanation about T`Lana makes sense but still, I don`t want to meet that woman again and don`t see how she can ever be a counsellor I would like to discuss my most private thoughts and fears with. I am not a scientist. I understand now that “insanity” is not the word I should have used but something more general like “mental issues”. T`Lana has a lot of them and combined with the limitations her personality has, it would be better for her and everybody else if she would find a new career.

Calhoun as Wolverine and Trys as Spider-Man or Human Torch – that is amusing. Well, they are all super-heroes and therefore in good company. As I said, they are both free spirits, original thinkers and not afraid to say what they think and do what they think is right. They also have a very open attitude towards sexuality and a sense of humour. They are dark and light but have a lot in common I like.

Thank you again for this enjoyable and interesting book.
Bleach (Ichigo to Muramasa) "We all make mistakes. You just have to accept what happened and fix what you can."
Baerbel Haddrell is offline   Reply With Quote