View Single Post
Old July 18 2008, 10:35 PM   #154
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: The Dark Knight - Grading & Discussion

Frontier wrote: View Post
Neroon wrote: View Post
Here's a question, one I know has been asked before in this forum. Since the Joker does not die in this film, but the actor who took him to such heights has, what is the likelihood for another Batman movie with a different actro playing Joker?
I can't see them re-casting the part a la Gylenhaal. I think they should just do some sort of shadowy vocal cameo. Have a siloette of a guy in a cell in Arkham, you can't see him, but you hear the laugh. Elude to his being alive, but leave him as Heath. But that's just me.
To be honest, I don't like that idea either. I would prefer just some verbal reference to him or perhaps even walking past his closed solitary confinement cell with his name on it at Arkham Asylum.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Emh is online now   Reply With Quote