View Single Post
Old July 17 2008, 08:14 PM   #1080
bigdaddy
Vice Admiral

Re: Spoiler whore's thread! (enter at your own risk)

We will find out sooner rather than later....

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]7/16/08: Either a confirmation of Aaron Douglas' comments (or perhaps creative rehashing), another source claims that the showrunners intended for the Final Cylon to be revealed before the mid-season hiatus and that the revealed final Cylon is key to the direction of the second-half storylines. [This does fit with previous news that the showrunners had intended that both parts of the mid-season two-parter be aired before the hiatus.]

[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]7/6/08: Aaron Douglas' comments during the writers' strike regarding the Final Cylon: "I was curious quite a bit but it was certainly a shock when I found out who it is. I never would have expected that person. It is revealed in the last thing we shot so if we donít come back, that will be the end of the show." From Aaron Douglas Interview [This seems to indicate that the Final Cylon is revealed in episode 411, which was the last filmed before the strike. Aaron's comments fit with the mid-season teaser that had Tigh addressing someone as the fifth Cylon.][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
http://www.patriotresource.com/bg/in...on4/cylon.html