View Single Post
Old July 16 2008, 07:26 AM   #66
T'Pers0n
Fleet Captain

Re: The Dark Knight - Grading & Discussion

Saw it. It was Excellent. But, it should have been longer. I don't mean the typical 'so good i wish it never ended'.

If you looked away, you were likely to miss something crucial. Major characters moved from place to place very quickly and without much explanation. Think this thing was edited to pieces. Some stuff reported a while back was cut. The film doesn't really have time to dwell on much.

The ending was great, but I felt like it had a few more points to make before it ended. A couple pieces of crucial information just didn't jive and left me scratching my head.

But, this is a great movie. There's so much great stuff in it that the only way I can talk about it is by focusing on the faults.

Hope this one get's a director's cut with the extra 30 minutes restored. But, I'm kind of doubting it will.

My IMAX had the Watchmen trailer. But, they only turned on the projector for the last third of the trailer. arrrrg

Last edited by T'Pers0n; July 17 2008 at 04:27 AM.
T'Pers0n is offline   Reply With Quote