View Single Post
Old July 2 2008, 09:07 PM   #30
M
Vice Admiral

Re: An Idea For A Game/Project

Redfern wrote: View Post
So, just to make sure I understand, ThomastheCat has 7 days from today (that is, next Wednesday) to post his entry? If he were to post his this evening, then Ptrope would then have 7 days counting from today as well? Or, if Thomas posted Saturday, then Ptrope would be expected by the following Saturday to post?
Some valid points. Hm, I don't know. I guess if ThomastheCat really would post something in less then seven days, then yeah, the next one could immediately start on his panel. We'll see how it works out. We need to remember that this is supposed to be fun.

Redfern wrote: View Post
Now, the page itself. Ah, suspected doppleganger! Or, maybe McCoy is being metaphorical. It's up to Thomas' and the rest following to decide. Interesting...

BTW, I really like your McCoy. De' Kelley had souch expressive eyebrows. I swear he could arch those things just about as high as Nimoy required with makeup.
Thanks for the kind words, Bill. I agree, Kelley had a great face with very expressive eyebrows.

And yes, I suspect a Doppelgänger myself.
Garak: »Especially the lies.«
M is offline   Reply With Quote