View Single Post
Old June 27 2008, 04:13 AM   #174
Robert Simmons
Commander

View Robert Simmons's Twitter Profile
Re: stalkin' my peeps - Welcome New Members thread!

trekkiedane wrote: View Post
The avatars, Robert Simmons, are a mix of two exclusive T-BBS memes at the moment, normally they're a lot more sombre (if less fun though.)
Thanks. I kindof gathered that sensing some form of silly competition. OF all the excellent ones I think Maurice's ( DS9Sega ) is the best with his Kirk and Spock in landing party mode done in traditional Japanese warrior art style. It wins my "Most Origional And Creative" Award. To me that is a REAL JEM!

I planned on posting an Avatar...but it says I need to crank out 50 posts first. So in the meantime as a way to break the ice here's a photos of me and my son 3 years ago in a miniture Live Steam train park. The photo is a accurate representation of what I look like today. Well...maybe 20 pounds heavier.

Edit: I don't see in my "Reply to Thread" window for attachments for selecting or uploading. Any help would be appreciated. Also tried to insert image, but did not give me a dialogue to toggle and navigate to my disc to select the image. Something I am missing?

Last edited by Robert Simmons; June 27 2008 at 04:36 AM.
Robert Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote