View Single Post
Old June 20 2008, 05:00 AM   #1036
Mal
Rear Admiral

Re: Niners Unite...around Babylon 5! - The Lost Threads

Anthony Sabre wrote: View Post
Just finished watching Mind War. Awesome episode! The best one so far. The analogy about the ant at the end was perfect. And the introduction of Sigma 975 was a nice way of opening the door to a mystery without giving away too much.
no one here is exactly what he appears
if there was one sentence that summed of B5, that's it!

Anthony Sabre wrote: View Post
Great to see Koenig playing a role other than Chekov as well.
if couple of times you see him, it's like - hey look it's Chekov. next couple of times you go back and watch TOS, and it's like - hey look, it's Bester...

Smiley wrote: View Post
To Dream in the City of Sorrows: This is a great character piece for Sinclair, and it ties up a lot of loose ends. I will not look at a few certain episodes the same way after reading this book. Marcus rocks! Keeping the review as spoiler-free as possible, I would love to see a novel or fan fiction devoted to Sinclair's time after his final appearance on the show. There's a tease in the epilogue, but there are a lot of story possibilities left unexplored.

actually a pretty damn good novel. not as good as the technomage trilogy, but what fan-fic is?!?!

i really wish we got one, just one Sinclair episode post-season 1 (and war without end doesn't count!). it would have made B5 just sooooo much better.