View Single Post
Old June 10 2008, 02:25 PM   #1
Agent Richard07
Admiral

Battlestar Galactica 4x10: "Revelations"

Welcome to the grading & discussion thread for Battlestar Galactica 4x10, "Revelations". This brings us to the halfway point in Battlestar Galactica's final run of episodes. It's also a season finale since the show won't be back for a while. Spoilers ahead...

After nine episodes of waiting and build-up, I think it's time for some surprises and perhaps a few answers. So far we've seen Starbuck's mysterious return and subsequent search for Earth (which I think fizzled out), Lee's politicking in a suit & tie, a Cylon civil war, Roslin's condition deteriorating, four Cylons living in secret trying to decide what to do about it, and the return of an old enemy. This episode will hopefully give us some payoff on at least a few of those issues along with a good cliffhanger or two at the end. I don't think they called this episode "Revelations" for nothing.

Here's a little of what we can expect...

"A band of rebel Cylons holds President Roslin hostage while attempting to lure the Final Five out of hiding inside the Galactica and the human fleet."

Now on with the show...