View Single Post
Old May 22 2008, 02:38 PM   #22
Swarles Barkley
Commodore

Re: How I Met Your Mother: Barney and... (Spoilers ahead...)

Well I just had to post something here.

I am firmly in the Barney + Robin = Suckage camp. The goofy way he was looking at her at the end of the season finale when they were talking about how all the things you love flash before your eyes? Gawd...it was like Barney's second awesome gland had been destroyed in the accident or something.

Robin is great as Barney's wing "man". That's the Barney-Robin relationship they should pursue. Coupling them off just reeks of leaping over a certain type of large predatory aquatic creature.

Still, I love this show, for the most part. I'm very glad they're getting a fourth season (best thing Britney ever did for humanity!). I think if the demos hold up (it's CBS's youngest skewing show) then they'll likely get that fifth season too, half hour sitcoms with 100 eps are still syndication gold. And for the record, I don't think Stella is the "Mother" of the title. I think it's going to turn out to be someone close to her though. And if I'm right, I'm so going to blog about it!