View Single Post
Old May 11 2008, 10:08 AM   #19
Andrew Harris
Writer

Send a message via AIM to Andrew Harris
Re: Alien Spotlight II

Arpy wrote: View Post
This is good news! I'm not a big comic fan, but I check them out whenever there's something special I hear about. From Alien Spotlight 1 I liked the Romulan, Borg, and Andorian stories. I haven't read the others yet and I'm waiting for the compilation.

Except the Gorn one which I didn't like at all, save for that it was a Terrel/Chekov story. ...I thought the Gorn tech was cheesy and the culture uninspired. The art too could have been better given these are kewl Lizard People!

But I'm excited to hear the first batch went well enough to continue the series. It'll be interesting to see what version of the Tholians we get to see, what they'll come up with for the Betazoids, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the TNG Ferengi installment.
I'm writing the Ferengi book myself, and I'm already having huge fun with it. I hope you're going to like it.

It's going to be hard to compete with KRAD's Klingons script, though, which majorly rocked ass. The first painted Klingons pages from artist JK Woodward also have that "oh my--can they really be this awesome?" look about them.
Andrew Harris is offline   Reply With Quote