View Single Post
Old May 11 2008, 04:15 AM   #41
Evil Headhunter
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Evil Headhunter Send a message via AIM to Evil Headhunter Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Evil Headhunter Send a message via Yahoo to Evil Headhunter
Re: Bringing back an old game - Name the TrekLit Quote

Oh, sweet! It was a guess, but a logical one. It's been years since I've read those books, so I wasn't even sure which one to guess.

"Riker remembered a time when he had gone mountain climbing at the age of fourteen, explicityly against his father's orders...or pehraps, if truth be known, precisely because his father had forbidden it. He'd been halfway up a particularly hazardous peak when his pitons had ripped loose from where they'd been wedged into the rock surface. Riker had swung outward, dangling, one thin rope preventing him from plunging to his death. The moments until his climbing partner had been able to reel Riker in and help him get re-anchored had been fraught with tension."

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Evil Headhunter is offline   Reply With Quote