View Single Post
Old May 4 2008, 11:54 PM   #10
Dale
Vice Admiral

Re: 'Star Trek: The Experience' To End?

I've been many, many times and have some very fond memories of the place. Also some 'bouts of drinking Romulan Ale (unctuated with Bolian Sunsets and the osccasional Warp Core Breach). The staff and characters have always been great, but the place has declined in recent years as far as attendance and also the number of alien characters around at one time. I guess they've had to cut back on staffing as attendance slipped. I used to go and see two Ferengi and several Klingons around at once. The Klingons would be leading drinking songs in the bar - great fun! I will be sure to egt there a couple times before the end of 2008 (one of the perks of living in Southern California is easy access to ST:TE).

Speaking of memories, here's a shot of my wife and I at a Halloween party there one year, and I think everyone who's been will recognize the first picture!

For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. - 2 Timothy 4:3