Thread: Comic-con news
View Single Post
Old April 20 2008, 02:32 AM   #9
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: Comic-con news

KRAD wrote: View Post
There is also now an author list for Mirror Universe: Shards and Shadows, still set for January 2009 release:
  • Christopher L. Bennett
    Margaret Wander Bonanno
    Peter David
    Keith R.A. DeCandido
    Michael Jan Friedman
    Jim Johnson
    Rudy Josephs
    David Mack
    Dave Stern
    James Swallow
    Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore
    Susan Wright
An excellent set of authors. That'll be a must buy.

The February, March, and April books are jokingly being referred to as "cleaning up Mack's mess." All three will follow up on the events of Destiny.
So when does Peter David do his bit in the cleaning?

Star Trek 101 is a book designed for people who don't read this board. It's meant as a primer for the casual fan, someone who's been hearing the buzz about this movie, and knows that Star Trek exists, but doesn't know much about it. Having said that, there are fun things there for the more dedicated fans. My personal favorite: there'll a list of the 10 essential episodes of each live-action series, as well as a "Spock's Brain" award for each series. (I asked Margaret if "Spock's Brain" won the "Spock's Brain" award, and she assured me it did...)
That actually sounds like a lot of fun. I might check it out.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Emh is offline   Reply With Quote