View Single Post
Old April 17 2008, 03:16 AM   #303
Gep Malakai
Vice Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Gep Malakai Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Gep Malakai
Re: Ratings are in !

TheMasterOfOrion wrote: View Post
More Battlestar Galactica Nielsen Ratings: They Arenít Great http://tvbythenumbers.com/2008/04/15...ent-great/3355
The second episode of season four didnít fare as well as the premiere, which also didnít have great ratings (vs. the whole cable universe, not the SciFi channel, mind you). The second episode lost about 16% of its viewers from the premiere falling to 1.801 million viewers (from 2.138 million for the premiere). I predict it will lose more, perhaps even me for the time being, although Iím sure Iíll go back and binge on them when it winds up completing. Before getting to the spoilers here are the first two episodes ratings in their debut airings. We donít even get the first Friday airings via Nielsen because they donít make the weekly cable top 40. Iíd rate our odds of ever seeing any of the data for the subsequent airings as very, very close to zero..
This makes me feel better, knowing that I'm amongst an increasingly exclusive club of people who "get it."