View Single Post
Old April 10 2008, 12:05 PM   #153
Zefram_Cochrane
First Faster Than Light

View Zefram_Cochrane's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to Zefram_Cochrane Send a message via AIM to Zefram_Cochrane Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zefram_Cochrane Send a message via Yahoo to Zefram_Cochrane
Re: Star Trek: Full Speed Ahead

DavidFalkayn wrote: View Post
Just caught up. Very nicely done. I actually felt a bit for Hargreaves here--yes, she's on a vengeance quest, but her motives are understandable and I can feel for her being undercut due to political machinations. As for O'Day--it's always darkest before the dawn--or before it fades to black entirely. Kincaid has a hard situation to deal with trying to find his niche while at the same time looking to his future--to be honest, he's the character that I'm liking the most at the moment.

Very, very well done, sir!
This isn't the last we hear from Hargreaves, trust me. This is just season one, so she'll be back on her quest when Leone presents another opportunity.

O'Day will return, too. Promise.

You're the only one, so far, that likes Kincaid. I'm glad you like him, because he's actually very cool to write, since I've landed him as my starched-and-pressed TNG-esque officer in the midst of this band of brigands.

And of course, thank you so much for reading,

-- ZC

Visit my writing blog or my fanfic profile at Ad Astra.
Zefram_Cochrane is offline   Reply With Quote