View Single Post
Old March 24 2008, 09:38 PM   #38
apostle83
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to apostle83 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to apostle83 Send a message via Yahoo to apostle83
Re: Universal Homesexuals?

RobertScorpio wrote: View Post
I am totally in support of same-sex relations. Yes, I use to be homophobic. Well, to be honest, I was male homophobic, but female/female has always been okay in my book. I am old enough now to respect that we are all humans and this is just part of the human condition, so I'm cool with it I guess.

Star Trek has had it's same sex moments. That passionate kiss between Dax and that woman was, well, hot. (Blacked out where I saw it in Mississippi). Then Kira/Ezri and so on....

But...what race do you think would never have same sex relations? Or is it universal. So, to be more to the point; are there gay Klingons? Jem Hedar? Hirogen? Breen? and, last but not lease, Hortas? (hmmmmmm...it would be like watching two pizzas going at it)

Robert
This isn't a flame, troll, or anything designed to be rude. I would just hope that by the time star trek rolls around, we're off this little fad of encouraging what I and many others consider to be sexual immorality.