View Single Post
Old March 4 2008, 05:28 AM   #29
William Leisner
Scribbler

View William Leisner's Twitter Profile
Re: Destiny trilogy - pretty heavy spoilers

David Mack wrote: View Post
Just to put things in perspective for everyone, BTW, amazon.co.uk didn't even get the book's title right on their page.

I'm just saying.
This made me curious, so I clicked on the Amazon UK link for Infinity's Prism:
Building on the concept behind the Mirror Universe novels, Myriad Universes takes the theme a step further, into a world where instead of one alternate universe with mirror versions of many Star Trek characters, one single character is reflected across three radically different Star Trek universes. Thus through the very different visions of three separate authors readers can discover three entirely new facets of Captain Jean-Luc Picard. Follow our favourite captain into a universe of adventure -- where history takes a different turn and the only limit to what can happen is imagination.

Let me say right here that this is utter and complete baloney. I don't know about Christopher's or James's stories, but Jean-Luc Picard does not in any way, shape or form appear in A Less Perfect Union. If the description of Destiny is anywhere near as accurate, then I almost have to wonder if it actually is a Star Trek project.
William Leisner is offline   Reply With Quote