View Single Post
Old February 7 2008, 10:12 PM   #552
Cary L. Brown
Rear Admiral

Re: The OFFICIAL new Enterprise - Let the critiques begin!

Arlo said:
Cary L. Brown said:
Arlo said:I'll personally print out this forum page and eat it if that isn't a nacelle.
That only counts if you promise to take a picture of you doing it and post it here!
Cary -

Tell ya what-- and I'm serious-- Instead of putting possibly dangerous inkjet chemicals and paper product in my mouth, I'll put money there instead:

If what is shown in the teaser trailer is *not* a nacelle, I will personally donate $75 to the charity of your choice. And yes, I will scan the check/paypal receipt/whatever and post it here as proofination.

Deal?
Well, if you really want to do that, I'd be fine with it, but as a rule I'm not really a betting man, and I don't particularly encourage that with others (long story involving a family member who had a gambling problem).

I was really trying to make a little joke... ya know?

Still, I think it's more debatable than some of you guys do... it really really looks like the back of the 1701(r)... in form and in size... more than it does like any nacelle detail I've ever seen (including the one seen here). But as I've said... we'll all know soon enough, won't we?
Cary L. Brown is offline   Reply With Quote