View Single Post
Old January 22 2008, 05:55 PM   #42
Emperor-Tiberius
Fleet Captain

Re: Q & A Query (SPOILERS)

KRAD said:
What is your personal favorite Star Trek novel? Both from those you've written and from everybody else's work?
Of my own, my favorite is probably Articles of the Federation -- though I think my strongest novel is The Art of the Impossible. As for other folks, my favorite remains The Entropy Effect by Vonda N. McIntyre.
Good to know.

I only ask because I admire you and your work. I am currently readingg THE ART OF THE IMPOSSIBLE, in fact, and so far its excellent! The way you integreated Colonel Worf to the Klingon-Cardassian diplocatic scenario (haven't finished yet), as well as the inclusion of Curzon Dax, is delightful!

As you can see, I'm not TOO much into novels - Shatner's post-GEN novels* introduced to Trek Lit, and Peter David's Q-SQUARED kept me interested. But because of not-enough-time, I am picking stories that might interest me due to either situations (ie., the Klingon/Cardassia cold war stuff), or characters I wanna see again )ie., Kirk in the above situation, Q in the case of my forthcoming buy of Q&A).

*BTW, whats your opinion on the Shatner and Reeves/Stevens stories? And should I persue individual Reeves/Stevens novels if I liked them?
"Seventy eight point four years, Doctor."

The Holy Three meet again, in The Return
Emperor-Tiberius is offline   Reply With Quote