View Single Post
Old January 22 2008, 12:57 AM   #34
Emperor-Tiberius
Fleet Captain

Re: Q & A Query (SPOILERS)

KRAD said:
All of them, in fact.
Thats great!

Not having read the book, but intending of buying it very soon, can you say, as spoiler-free as you can, if you, somewhat, explained the Trelane-q issue? Q-Squared is considered impossible to have happened for the Trelane issue and all...

I don't think there's a Q story out there I don't like, because even the worst Q story has Q in it, and is therefore tons o' fun. Having said that, I'm particularly fond of Q-in-Law, and I think Peter's take on the character is excellent.
Thats cool! My favorite Q novel so far, has been Q-Squared. And I have read several others and all. Whats your opinion on Q-Squared, btw?

Also, I haven't checked the VOY-Kirk story, but I am sure you did. Is it worth tracking down? I'm a Kirk fan, and would like to see if there's any chance for a Kirk-Q interaction.

I actually had the privilege of seeing Nimoy and deLancie perform this live at a Slanted Fedora convention in 2001, and it was fantastic. The audios don't do it justice really. It works a thousand times better live....
I was considering purchasing them - I have seen some of the live recordings they did in youtube, back in the day.

I am concerned, though, if it'd temper with continuity... Is it, you know, impropable to have happened, as a tale?

PS: I envy you.
"Seventy eight point four years, Doctor."

The Holy Three meet again, in The Return
Emperor-Tiberius is offline   Reply With Quote