Re: Set your own goals for NASA
1. Further development of the Hall Thruster to increase its specific impulse and operating power.
2. Decrease the landing error ellipse of Mars probes from 10 km (the predicted value of MSL mission) to 500 m.
3. A unmanned mission to test the biological viability of Martian soil and atmosphere.
4. A switch to Ka-Band in Deep space communications.
1. A permanent base and observational assets on the Moon.
2. A successful manned mission to Mars.
"Bennett & Meyer are obviously the Ceti Eels introduced into the collective brain of Trekdom, leading to easy manipulation (TWOK), impaired cognitive functionality (TSFS), drooling (TVH), agonized death (TFF) and extended post-mortem twitching (TUC).