View Single Post
Old January 16 2008, 12:45 PM   #54
Baerbel Haddrell
Re: What should be the next batch of IDW Trek comics?

Thank you very much for your explanation! I will forward it to my subscription service in a moment.

It certainly sounds very cool and I am grateful that there won`t be any multiple issues with variant covers any more. I enjoy the new Star Trek comics a lot but my budget is limited.

I voted for Titan and SCE. Titan is my second favourite series and because it is so closely related to TNG, I think it would attract more attention than the less well known Corps of Engineers. Nevertheless, I think also COE could be very popular. I certainly enjoyed the series from the very beginning when it first came out in paperback.

My vote is of course also for more New Frontier but I am aware of it that there is a limited series coming out now very soon and you will want to see if it sells well enough so that there is encouragement on your side for more. I definitely keep my fingers crossed that the NF mini series will be a success and to me it is the highlight of this year so far: I am very much looking forward to it!

I very much enjoy and appreciate the big variety of Star Trek within the IDW comic. Keep up the great work!
Bleach (Ichigo to Muramasa) "We all make mistakes. You just have to accept what happened and fix what you can."
Baerbel Haddrell is offline   Reply With Quote