View Single Post
Old October 28 2007, 09:37 PM   #33
PKTrekGirl
Arrogant Niner Thug

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PKTrekGirl
Re: The official welcome thread

I guess I'll write a little something as there are alot of posters in this forum I don't know very well.

I am PKTrekGirl and I've been a member of TrekBBS since mid-2001, although I lurked for a long time before that.

I'm been mod of the DS9 forum for almost 5 years - the only forum on TrekBBS where all the people who have ever been mod of the forum are still mod of the forum. Very low turn-over in there.

I'm been a Trek fan since I was a toddler (my mother watched it), and I like all the Trek shows to varying degrees - although DS9 is my favorite by a long, long way. My second favorite is either TOS or VOY (depending upon the day), and ENT comes after that. TNG is my least favorite, for a number of reasons which I won't go into here.

But my feeling is 'to each their own'...and as long as I have my DVDs, I am perfectly happy if other posters do not agree with my taste. Everyone, after all, has a right to be wrong. (J/K!!!!! No PMs please! )

My other favorite scifi shows are Babylon 5 (a very close second to DS9), Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Farscape, Battlestar Galactica, (and yes, I LOVE the third season), and Doctor Who. But I also like Firefly, the Stargate shows, and many other things. I also love Heroes, but tend to require any show to have three or more seasons under it's belt before I declare it one of my favorites.

I'm also a huge fan of classic film, and watch alot of TCM. I prefer films from the 1920's through the 1940's...but I'll give anything a try.

Personally, I am a CPA and work for a Fortune 100 company which you have to have lived under a rock to have not heard of. Boring as hell, but it's a living.

That's pretty much it.

Star Trek XI - "You know, if you have ten extra sombreros lying around, I have an idea on how to improve your current avatar..." - Samuel T. Cogley
PKTrekGirl is offline   Reply With Quote