The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   Battlestar Galactica & Caprica (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Battlestar Galactica 4x15: "No Exit" (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=82553)

Agent Richard07 February 13 2009 05:06 AM

Battlestar Galactica 4x15: "No Exit"
 
Welcome to the grading & discussion thread for Battlestar Galactica 4x15: "No Exit".
***SPOILERS AHEAD***



"No Exit"

http://www.cyberspace5.net/agentrich...6200900005.jpg

"Ellen Tigh is resurrected. Meanwhile, Sam Anders recovers from his head injury onboard the Cylon base ship and begins to have a series of visions." - TV.com

MyCylon February 13 2009 01:38 PM

Re: Battlestar Galactica 4x15: "No Exit"
 
I can't believe we're up for yet another new episode. Not too long now before it's all wrapped up...

Spider February 13 2009 05:19 PM

Re: Battlestar Galactica 4x15: "No Exit"
 
Can't wait. Just. Can't. Wait.

bigdaddy February 13 2009 06:03 PM

Re: Battlestar Galactica 4x15: "No Exit"
 
Quote:

Sam Anders recovers from his head injury onboard the Cylon base ship
He's on the Cylon ship? Whaaaaa? :)

MPH February 13 2009 07:04 PM

Re: Battlestar Galactica 4x15: "No Exit"
 
I hope we finally get some answers in this episode.

Robert Maxwell February 13 2009 07:05 PM

Re: Battlestar Galactica 4x15: "No Exit"
 
Yeah, it's time to start with revealing those revelations and answering those questions! ;) We only have a handful of episodes left!

Ethros February 13 2009 07:24 PM

Re: Battlestar Galactica 4x15: "No Exit"
 
re: Anders in the preview saying "I remember everything"

He better actually tell us something, rather than "I know the secret but I'm not gonna say anything though" ala D'Anna Biers and her vision in Season 3

backstept February 13 2009 07:26 PM

Re: Battlestar Galactica 4x15: "No Exit"
 
I'm hoping this episode is heavy on the mythology, and exposition without being like an encyclopedia entry :lol:
gotta be a balance in there

Ryan Thomas Riddle February 13 2009 07:38 PM

Re: Battlestar Galactica 4x15: "No Exit"
 
Quote:

Ethros wrote: (Post 2609131)
re: Anders in the preview saying "I remember everything"

He better actually tell us something, rather than "I know the secret but I'm not gonna say anything though" ala D'Anna Biers and her vision in Season 3

Yeah I don't need any more delayed satisfaction. Or prolonged foreplay, not this late in the game.

SJSharksfan39 February 13 2009 07:51 PM

Re: Battlestar Galactica 4x15: "No Exit"
 
Based on the previews tonight, I expect a lot of the mythology to come full circle. I think it will be just an Above Average of the "Opera House" is not mentioned at all. ;)

bigdaddy February 13 2009 07:56 PM

Re: Battlestar Galactica 4x15: "No Exit"
 
Quote:

Ethros wrote: (Post 2609131)
re: Anders in the preview saying "I remember everything"

He better actually tell us something, rather than "I know the secret but I'm not gonna say anything though" ala D'Anna Biers and her vision in Season 3


I still think he will go "I remember everything!" and then the screen says "To Be Continued". Or maybe he will it and then just disappear for the rest of the episode like last time. That was very poor planning on their part.

Raz February 13 2009 08:22 PM

Re: Battlestar Galactica 4x15: "No Exit"
 
The podcast was accidentally released early..

Jenee February 13 2009 08:46 PM

Re: Battlestar Galactica 4x15: "No Exit"
 
Quote:

bigdaddy wrote: (Post 2608849)
Quote:

Sam Anders recovers from his head injury onboard the Cylon base ship
He's on the Cylon ship? Whaaaaa? :)

Didn't he get shot in the chest?

backstept February 13 2009 08:48 PM

Re: Battlestar Galactica 4x15: "No Exit"
 
Quote:

Jenee wrote: (Post 2609431)
Quote:

bigdaddy wrote: (Post 2608849)
Quote:

Sam Anders recovers from his head injury onboard the Cylon base ship
He's on the Cylon ship? Whaaaaa? :)

Didn't he get shot in the chest?

to me it looked like he was grazed on the back of the head or neck

Jenee February 13 2009 08:51 PM

Re: Battlestar Galactica 4x15: "No Exit"
 
I don't remember exactly - mighta been the head. Either way, did he live long enough to be taken to the cylon ship? He shoulda died there in the hallway.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.