The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   Science Fiction & Fantasy (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Smallville#8-13: "Power" Discuss/Grade <SPOILER> (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=81154)

nx1701g January 29 2009 11:43 PM

Smallville#8-13: "Power" Discuss/Grade <SPOILER>
 
Quote:

ALLISON MACK’S DIRECTORIAL DEBUT — Clark (Tom Welling) finds Tess (Cassidy Freeman) in Lana’s (Kristin Kreuk) ransacked apartment and realizes Lana is missing. Tess tells him Lex is still alive and may have kidnapped Lana and finally reveals the truth about what happened to Lana after she awoke from her Brainiac-induced coma. Meanwhile, Tess breaks into a secret LuthorCorp facility and is shocked at what she discovers. This description originally posted at KryptonSite. Allison Mack directed the episode written by Darren Swimmer & Todd Slavkin.
New episode tonight - Directed by ALLISON MACK!

Rowan Sjet January 30 2009 12:22 AM

Re: Smallville#8-13: "Power" Discuss/Grade <SPOILER>
 
Urgh, why did Allison's first directorial ep have to be a Lana episode?

Brent January 30 2009 12:47 AM

Re: Smallville#8-13: "Power" Discuss/Grade <SPOILER>
 
Quote:

Rowan Sjet wrote: (Post 2555744)
Urgh, why did Allison's first directorial ep have to be a Lana episode?

lol

looking forward to this episode, let's see what Allison can do

Trekker4747 January 30 2009 01:41 AM

Re: Smallville#8-13: "Power" Discuss/Grade <SPOILER>
 
Quote:

Brent wrote: (Post 2555802)
Quote:

Rowan Sjet wrote: (Post 2555744)
Urgh, why did Allison's first directorial ep have to be a Lana episode?

lol

looking forward to this episode, let's see what Allison can do

That's been a dream of mine for a long time.

...

Oh. You meant directorialy.

Procutus January 30 2009 01:42 AM

Re: Smallville#8-13: "Power" Discuss/Grade <SPOILER>
 
Quote:

Brent wrote: (Post 2555802)
Quote:

Rowan Sjet wrote: (Post 2555744)
Urgh, why did Allison's first directorial ep have to be a Lana episode?

lol

looking forward to this episode, let's see what Allison can do


At least Lana's missing.

:devil:


Just got in from helping the Missus at the office. Looking forward to seeing this.

highlander January 30 2009 01:46 AM

Re: Smallville#8-13: "Power" Discuss/Grade <SPOILER>
 
Howdy y'all I'm actually home for a change. Can't wait for a Mack-tastic episode!!!:techman:

nx1701g January 30 2009 01:51 AM

Re: Smallville#8-13: "Power" Discuss/Grade <SPOILER>
 
I should be around tonight. Working on a research proposal though.

Procutus January 30 2009 01:53 AM

Re: Smallville#8-13: "Power" Discuss/Grade <SPOILER>
 
Quote:

highlander wrote: (Post 2555972)

Can't wait for a Mack-tastic episode!!!:techman:


Mack-tastic! I love it!

highlander January 30 2009 01:56 AM

Re: Smallville#8-13: "Power" Discuss/Grade <SPOILER>
 
Quote:

Procutus wrote: (Post 2555989)
Quote:

highlander wrote: (Post 2555972)

Can't wait for a Mack-tastic episode!!!:techman:


Mack-tastic! I love it!


If it's a great episode would that lead to a Mack-gasm?

Procutus January 30 2009 01:58 AM

Re: Smallville#8-13: "Power" Discuss/Grade <SPOILER>
 
Quote:

highlander wrote: (Post 2556002)
Quote:

Procutus wrote: (Post 2555989)
Quote:

highlander wrote: (Post 2555972)

Can't wait for a Mack-tastic episode!!!:techman:


Mack-tastic! I love it!


If it's a great episode would that lead to a Mack-gasm?



It doesn't need to be a great ep for me to have one of those!


:evil:

highlander January 30 2009 02:00 AM

Re: Smallville#8-13: "Power" Discuss/Grade <SPOILER>
 
That's true Procutus you are a very special target audience!!! LOL

nx1701g January 30 2009 02:00 AM

Re: Smallville#8-13: "Power" Discuss/Grade <SPOILER>
 
^ Nor for most people to have them.

Samurai8472 January 30 2009 02:01 AM

Re: Smallville#8-13: "Power" Discuss/Grade <SPOILER>
 
Clark should really have learned by now that no matter how hard he tries, God will cockblock him every time Lana Lang re-enters his life.

There's just no good that comes out of Lana. The Legion must have bad files. She's not helping Clark, she's hindering him.

Procutus January 30 2009 02:01 AM

Re: Smallville#8-13: "Power" Discuss/Grade <SPOILER>
 
Yeah Lana, we're all asking the same thing too: Why are you staying?

:devil:

Othello January 30 2009 02:01 AM

Re: Smallville#8-13: "Power" Discuss/Grade <SPOILER>
 
Lana centric episode baby!!! WOOO HOO!!! :drool:

:angryrazz: to all the Lana haters out there!!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.