The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   Science Fiction & Fantasy (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   "Serenity" X-Mas Ornament (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=75088)

Ptrope November 26 2008 05:04 PM

"Serenity" X-Mas Ornament
 
You know you've got it made when your ship is a X-mas ornament!

Serenity

Pretty cool!

OmahaStar November 26 2008 06:13 PM

Re: "Serenity" X-Mas Ornament
 
I'm sure Neroon will correct me if I'm wrong, but ... Isn't that at least a year old, possibly two years old? I seem to remember that ornament from shortly after the movie came out.

Ptrope November 26 2008 06:32 PM

Re: "Serenity" X-Mas Ornament
 
It may be - it just turned up on another website today, first time I'd seen it - and, hey, it's on sale! :)

Trekker4747 November 26 2008 10:52 PM

Re: "Serenity" X-Mas Ornament
 
That's been around for a couple of years now. I bought a few of them. Gave a couple away to members here, one to a firend, a couple to myself (one on display one boxed up for good.)

theenglish November 27 2008 12:50 AM

Re: "Serenity" X-Mas Ornament
 
Cute. I hadn't seen this before. I will go check out eBay considering this is out of stock. I'm not even a huge Firefly fan, but I love spaceship/starship collectibles.

Kaijufan November 27 2008 05:00 AM

Re: "Serenity" X-Mas Ornament
 
Quote:

OmahaStar wrote: (Post 2339913)
I'm sure Neroon will correct me if I'm wrong, but ... Isn't that at least a year old, possibly two years old? I seem to remember that ornament from shortly after the movie came out.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's 2 years old.

It's not perfect, but it's a nice little ornament. You can take the hook out of it and display it like any other figurine, which I do.

Trekker4747 November 27 2008 05:05 AM

Re: "Serenity" X-Mas Ornament
 
Quote:

Kaijufan wrote: (Post 2342209)
Quote:

OmahaStar wrote: (Post 2339913)
I'm sure Neroon will correct me if I'm wrong, but ... Isn't that at least a year old, possibly two years old? I seem to remember that ornament from shortly after the movie came out.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's 2 years old.

It's not perfect, but it's a nice little ornament. You can take the hook out of it and display it like any other figurine, which I do.

Yeah, infact it comes with a little stand. :)

Neroon November 27 2008 04:46 PM

Re: "Serenity" X-Mas Ornament
 
Quote:

Kaijufan wrote: (Post 2342209)
Quote:

OmahaStar wrote: (Post 2339913)
I'm sure Neroon will correct me if I'm wrong, but ... Isn't that at least a year old, possibly two years old? I seem to remember that ornament from shortly after the movie came out.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's 2 years old.

It's not perfect, but it's a nice little ornament. You can take the hook out of it and display it like any other figurine, which I do.

Kaijufan and Omaha got it, but it's cool that Ptrope notified on it. There are bound to be plenty of browncoats in need of an extra shiny ornament.

I've ordered mine, along with the map and a couple of graphic novels. :D

Emher November 27 2008 07:23 PM

Re: "Serenity" X-Mas Ornament
 
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Frontier November 27 2008 10:31 PM

Re: "Serenity" X-Mas Ornament
 
Yep, I've got 3 of them.

One is on it's (optional) display base on my desk, the other are in package. One will go up on the tree though. Third is kept "mint in package" for posterity. ;)

Autobot November 29 2008 01:06 AM

Re: "Serenity" X-Mas Ornament
 
Yes I have one of these, it's beautiful. The linked site shows out of stock, but the Reaver variant is still available.
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...number=DH14686


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.