The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   TV & Media (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   House 5x06 "The Itch" - Discussion and Spoilers (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=73381)

Ugly Sweater November 11 2008 10:00 PM

House 5x06 "The Itch" - Discussion and Spoilers

Fron TV Guide.com

Quote:

House and his team house call when an agoraphobe won't leave his home but the patient's deterorating condition make it imparitive to get him to the hospital. Meanwhile, House copes with a troublesome itch and Cameron and Chase continue to refine their relationship.

"House copes with a troublesome itch"?!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......

;)

"Cameron and Chase continue to refine their relationship" = menage'

S. Gomez November 11 2008 10:28 PM

Re: House 5x06 "The Itch" - Discussion and Spoilers

So Cameron and Chase are seriously moving up from background cameos? Cool.

WeAreTheBorg November 12 2008 03:03 AM

House is getting back on track, I like it. Great episode.

nx1701g November 12 2008 03:12 AM

Good episode mainly because of the ending.

Ugly Sweater November 12 2008 03:14 AM

Good episode. :)

Dammit, House ALMOST did something with Cuddy!

Ugh. :lol:

Good episode, but man Cameron needs to get her attitdue readjusted quickly!

:rolleyes:

Neroon November 12 2008 03:24 AM

I am not sure if I like how they've substituted Cameron and lupus, with 13 and amyloidosis (sp?). That potential explanation seems to come up an awful lot and with her.

LutherSloan November 12 2008 03:38 AM

I really thought the guy was going to die.

Cameron was doing extremely stupid things the whole time, and for once I thought that House's idea of getting him to the hospital was the right one. I'm sure he would have avoided a lot of that pain and suffering had he been worked on at a hospital.

Neroon November 12 2008 03:47 AM

Interesting how of the four relationships shown in the montage at the end, House is the only one who doesn't take seemingly positive action. The other three all go through with it, but he chickens out and turns around. Or maybe it's not "chickening out".

Cameron wasn't exactly at her best, though she was her usual compassionate self. The problem with moving the guy to the hospital was addressed - I think - in the plot device of House's unwillingness to "fight" with Cuddy.

Agent Richard07 November 12 2008 04:41 AM

I thought we were gonna see Cuddy and House going further. Guess not. Guess that'll have to wait.

I was also worried about House's itch. I thought it might turn out to be something serious, glad it was nothing.

jumper4ever November 12 2008 05:12 AM

hey i didnt see the ending what happened when house was leaving cuddy’s house ???? did he leave or go back

Ugly Sweater November 12 2008 05:13 AM

Quote:

jumper4ever wrote: (Post 2282304)
hey i didnt see the ending what happened when house was leaving cuddy’s house ???? did he leave or go back

He just limped off.

He was in such a hurry to get some Cuddy ass he left his home so quickly he forgot his cane! :lol:

jumper4ever November 12 2008 05:16 AM

ohhh thaks sooo much i was dying to mow what happend :)

nx1701g November 12 2008 06:11 AM

Quote:

Trekker4747 wrote: (Post 2282310)
Quote:

He just limped off.

He was in such a hurry to get some Cuddy ass he left his home so quickly he forgot his cane! :lol:

That was one of the best scenes that I think was in tonight's episode. The others were moving forward, but House seemed to be stuck where he was in the beginning. But I believe he now realizes that he's in love with, or at least has a deep crush on, Cuddy. I don't think we'll see them together until the actual end of the series.

Claudia November 12 2008 02:25 PM

Quote:

nx1701g wrote: (Post 2282483)
The others were moving forward, but House seemed to be stuck where he was in the beginning. But I believe he now realizes that he's in love with, or at least has a deep crush on, Cuddy. I don't think we'll see them together until the actual end of the series.

I agree 100%.

I was so rooting for House to sort of make the jump, to let go of the security of his lonely life... but he's not ready... yet.

I certainly could have done without the Cameron-plot... I really don't understand why she and Chase are still in the show. Either fire the new guys or let the old guys go - but keeping both teams doesn't work. Not in a show that's so focused on a single character and his issues.

Gingerbread Girl November 12 2008 02:30 PM

Quote:

nx1701g wrote: (Post 2282483)
Quote:

Trekker4747 wrote: (Post 2282310)
Quote:

He just limped off.

That was one of the best scenes that I think was in tonight's episode. The others were moving forward, but House seemed to be stuck where he was in the beginning. But I believe he now realizes that he's in love with, or at least has a deep crush on, Cuddy. I don't think we'll see them together until the actual end of the series.

I think there will be a Cuddy/House baby before the end of the series. :lol:

That was pretty good, but Cameron really did some dumb things. I was sure the guy was gonna die!

Wilson is so cute. :adore: He likes Cuddy, too...