The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   TV & Media (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   The Amazing Race - 10/5/08 - Live Commentary (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=69440)

Turbo October 5 2008 08:54 PM

The Amazing Race - 10/5/08 - Live Commentary

Here's tonight's commentary thread, plus a bonus poll! If you need a refresher on who's who, check out the cast page. (And yes, you may for a couple teams. Don't vote for everyone, please. :p)

I'm not sure that I'll be live; the Race is on at the same time as the Jacksonville/Pittsburgh game, so I'll be watching that. Hooray for watching it online later.

Worf2DS9 October 5 2008 10:42 PM

Re: The Amazing Race - 10/5/08 - Live Commentary

I won't be here for the commentary, but I'll be watching the show. At the moment, my fave team is the siblings Nick & Starr (and not just because they won last week!) :D

mswood October 5 2008 11:03 PM

So far (and thanks to a lot of face time) I really like Nick & Starr but I also really like Toni & Dallas (and am hoping for more face time for them).

And if anyone is curious, on the East Coast the show will absolutely be delayed by football. When I know how long I will update.

Canadave October 5 2008 11:15 PM

My favourites so far are Mark and Bill, Nick and Starr and Toni and Dallas. In fact, I think that would be an awesome final group of racers. :p

mswood October 5 2008 11:41 PM

Quote:

Canadead wrote: (Post 2144860)
My favourites so far are Mark and Bill, Nick and Starr and Toni and Dallas. In fact, I think that would be an awesome final group of racers. :p

That would be a great final three.

mswood October 6 2008 12:39 AM

Due to football overruns the race will start a half hour late. So at 8:30pm eastern time.

Normal on the west coast.

Brent October 6 2008 01:25 AM

Quote:

Worf2DS9 wrote: (Post 2144783)
I won't be here for the commentary, but I'll be watching the show. At the moment, my fave team is the siblings Nick & Starr (and not just because they won last week!) :D

Ditto, I'll be watching as well when it is on, but won't be here for the commentary, and I too like Nick and Starr

BTW, I got another soul to join the fun and craze that is The Amazing Race, I got my sister to watch last weeks premier and told her all about the show, she now loves it as well, so she'll be watchin, we both like to travel so this show is great fun, of course I'd love to do The Amazing Race, and if I did do it she'd be the person I would want to do it with :)

witchie October 6 2008 01:38 AM

Ted is a ball of emotion? No, he's an ass.

mswood October 6 2008 01:43 AM

Terence is a needy, clinging, ass.

witchie October 6 2008 01:51 AM

I can't believe they spent all that time arguing over who'd sit up front. I understand the need to be close to the exit, but STFU! They were all annoying as all get out.

I seriously can't stand Terence and Sarah. I'd smother him in his sleep.

Brent October 6 2008 02:02 AM

Wow, so many mistakes there at this detour, the girls digging in the sand LOL, Terence and Sarah completely passing the Taxi's cause he didn't want to climb a hill LOL

Nick and Starr are awesome passing the other team

mswood October 6 2008 02:06 AM

Quote:

witchie wrote: (Post 2145265)
I can't believe they spent all that time arguing over who'd sit up front. I understand the need to be close to the exit, but STFU! They were all annoying as all get out.

I seriously can't stand Terence and Sarah. I'd smother him in his sleep.

:lol::lol:

witchie October 6 2008 02:07 AM

The divorcees made me laugh. They were so sure they were doing the right thing. Umm...no.

Terence and Sarah are idiots. If they stopped trying so hard to outdo the other teams, instead of just playing their game, they would do better.

Brent October 6 2008 02:17 AM

Wow, Nick is over thinking this, JUST WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING ALREADY

witchie October 6 2008 02:24 AM

Anthony was annoying. If he wants the money, you gotta show up. He seemed to give up too easily for me. And the frat boys aren't going to make it. They think they are so smart, and they aren't.