The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   Trek Literature (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Shameless Whoring: Ward & Dilmore @ ST: The Experience! (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=47266)

Dayton Ward March 1 2008 12:11 AM

Shameless Whoring: Ward & Dilmore @ ST: The Experience!

Like the subject line says, I'm engaging in a rare bit of self-promotion beyond the boundaries of my website and blog.

Kevin and I have been scheduled to hold a book signing at Star Trek: The Experience during the afternoon of Saturday, May 10th. We're not yet sure of the actual time slot, but it'll be a 2-hour block.

So, if you're in or near the area and have nothing better to do that afternoon, we'd love to see ya!

Smiley March 1 2008 12:19 AM

Re: Shameless Whoring: Ward & Dilmore @ ST: The Experience!

That would be worth a turnaround trip to Vegas. Please let us know you've got the nitty gritty details.

Amy Sisson March 1 2008 01:39 AM

I'm a bit concerned by the use of the term "whoring" in the subject line considering that prostitution is acutally legal in some parts of Nevada.

OTOH, it could be a rare opportunity for those who've been imagining what else Ward & Dilmore do as a team.
:beer:

Geoff Thorne March 1 2008 01:48 AM

MY EYES! MY EYES!

Dayton Ward March 1 2008 01:56 AM

Quote:

Amy Sisson wrote: (Post 1393818)
OTOH, it could be a rare opportunity for those who've been imagining what else Ward & Dilmore do as a team.

Been thinking about us again?

We'll have to discuss this at Shore Leave....

Scott Pearson March 1 2008 03:02 AM

Quote:

Dayton Ward wrote: (Post 1393844)
Quote:

We'll have to discuss this at Shore Leave....

Remember to show Amy that little number you and Dilmore call the "Bohemian Razorback." You're both surprisingly limber. And I never would have guessed that you could :censored: with :censored: and still be able to :censored:. Well played, sirs.

Oh, yeah, and congrats on the signing gig. That kicks ass.

T'Bonz March 1 2008 04:29 AM

Quote:

I'm a bit concerned by the use of the term "whoring" in the subject line considering that prostitution is actually legal in some parts of Nevada.

**giggles** :lol:

Amy Sisson March 1 2008 05:25 AM

Quote:

Dayton Ward wrote: (Post 1393844)

Well, my husband does travel a lot for work. (Oops, did I just post that out loud?) :alienblush:

William Leisner March 1 2008 05:41 AM

Sweet Jesus, where is that tub of industrial strength brain bleach...?

Scott Pearson March 1 2008 05:45 AM

Quote:

William Leisner wrote: (Post 1394386)
Sweet Jesus, where is that tub of industrial strength brain bleach...?

Oh, that was your bleach? It's Friday night, man, don't leave anything around open where I can drink it.

David Mack March 1 2008 06:33 AM

Quote:

Scott Pearson wrote: (Post 1394395)
Oh, that was your bleach?

A man of discriminating tastes, ladies and gentlemen. :)

Scott Pearson March 1 2008 07:32 AM

Quote:

David Mack wrote: (Post 1394476)
Quote:

Scott Pearson wrote: (Post 1394395)
Oh, that was your bleach?

A man of discriminating tastes, ladies and gentlemen. :)

Hey, it wasn't just any bleach. It was Leisner's brain bleach. That hooch is smooth, baby, with a finish like a Victorian hardwood bannister.

Dayton Ward March 1 2008 04:01 PM

Quote:

Scott Pearson wrote: (Post 1393967)
Remember to show Amy that little number you and Dilmore call the "Bohemian Razorback." You're both surprisingly limber. And I never would have guessed that you could :censored: with :censored: and still be able to :censored:. Well played, sirs.

Well, there is that one trick we have with jumper cables, some Crisco and a pogo stick that's got the ladies lining up around the block, but we don't reveal the secret details behind our performance(s).

Scott Pearson March 1 2008 05:33 PM

Quote:

Dayton Ward wrote: (Post 1395105)
Quote:

Well, there is that one trick we have with jumper cables, some Crisco and a pogo stick that's got the ladies lining up around the block, but we don't reveal the secret details behind our performance(s).

The sign of true showmen.

And those fearing prosecution.

JD March 1 2008 06:32 PM

Quote:

Dayton Ward wrote: (Post 1395105)
Quote:

I only have one thing to say about this: :scream::wtf:, ok I guess that's two things.

It always drives me crazy when I hear about stuff like this happening so close to home. I just wish there was some way I could get myself down there because I would love the chance to meet you guys.