The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   Voyager (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Welcome new Voyager fans! (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=30241)

Caprica_Six April 16 2005 11:38 AM

Welcome new Voyager fans!

If you are new, pop in to this thread, say hello and introduce yourself :) We happy to have new members to our little community. Or if you pop in here on occassion and haven't had the chance to introduce yourself, feel free to do so here.

On behalf of the regulars and the moderators, welcome to the forum and the TrekBBS :D

SpiderQueen April 16 2005 07:42 PM

Re: Welcome new Voyager fans!

Hey everyone :)

I just joined yesterday so this thread is very timely for me. I finally decided to start posting after lurking for a while :D glad to be here! Thanks for the welcome :)

Caprica_Six April 16 2005 07:53 PM

Glad to have you here SpiderQueen :D

SpiderQueen April 16 2005 08:26 PM

Thanks insert name here :)
I'd like to introduce myself properly now that I can think of something to say :D

I'm a student and have loved Voyager ever since it started. It's the only Trek series I really got into, probably because of Janeway. She really inspired me as an impressionable young girl :D Anyway, VOY quickly became one of my favourite things to watch and now I own the DVDs so I can see it whenever I want :)

Belanna April 16 2005 09:20 PM

Welcome to the Voyager family, SQ!

:)

Ohappydagger April 16 2005 09:42 PM

Welcome SpiderQueen! Love the handle. I also like your sig. :lol:

empty April 16 2005 09:45 PM

Alright, here's another one who just signed up yesterday... Having lived abroad for a while I haven't seen too much of Voyager yet except a couple of ones syndicated by one (one!) Russian translator... but I hope to change that soon with the DVDs and all. In any case, I'll be around for a while.

Caprica_Six April 16 2005 09:59 PM

Good to have you on board Captain Proton :D

SpiderQueen April 16 2005 10:12 PM

Thanks guys :D

hello fellow newbie Captain Proton! :)

maquishunter April 17 2005 06:42 AM

I will comply. I've been 'lurking' around this forum occasionally since October. It was in a post here that I was tipped off to fan-fiction. (I began watching Voy in September and saw End Game last week.) I watched the last five seasons while reading Fan Fic at the same time. A few weeks ago I started writing fic and decided to login in here to pick your brains on the temporal prime directive. I like this forum, found it insightful and entertaining, though I seldom have the guts to post.

Belanna April 17 2005 10:30 AM

Welcome to the family Maquis :)

April 17 2005 11:36 AM

I'am fairly new, I wasn't real positive in the begining after enjoying "TNG" so much, but I am glad my boyfriend decided to go next with "Voyager", were in Season 2, and of course I looked into the series line-up and find I have quite a while before reaching the "Q"...but it's woth it...thanks :eek:

Caprica_Six April 17 2005 05:07 PM

Welcome maquishunter and Miss Q :D

James Bond April 17 2005 05:27 PM

Welcome to the madness that is the TrekBBS, SpiderQueen, Captain Proton, maquishunter , and Miss Q !

Belanna April 17 2005 06:10 PM

welcome Miss Q :)