The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Movies I-X (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   The Wrath of "Kahn" (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=246226)

BillJ June 3 2014 01:21 AM

The Wrath of "Kahn"
 
Next on HDNet Movies:

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/...psfed9cad4.jpg

SiddFinch1 June 3 2014 02:37 AM

Re: The Wrath of "Kahn"
 
I prefer The Wrath of Khan....

When the movie came out I had a teacher Mrs kahn and we joked about not incuring her wrath

Vger23 June 3 2014 03:33 AM

Re: The Wrath of "Kahn"
 
Nice...Wrath of Kahns Hotdogs perhaps?

Mario de Monti June 3 2014 08:30 AM

Re: The Wrath of "Kahn"
 
In German the word "Kahn" means "boat" and is mostly used in a somewhat derogatory way :lol:

T'Girl June 3 2014 09:23 AM

Re: The Wrath of "Kahn"
 
Madeline Kahn

Don't anger her, less you face her wrath.

:)

bbailey861 June 3 2014 02:00 PM

Re: The Wrath of "Kahn"
 
Good one!!

Nebusj June 3 2014 06:29 PM

Re: The Wrath of "Kahn"
 
Quote:

SiddFinch1 wrote: (Post 9653656)
I prefer The Wrath of Khan....

When the movie came out I had a teacher Mrs Kahn and we joked about not incuring her wrath

Hey, I did too. Well, she ran the magnet program where I was taking classes, and in the late 90s. But the joke was unavoidable.

George Steinbrenner June 3 2014 06:39 PM

Re: The Wrath of "Kahn"
 
Quote:

T'Girl wrote: (Post 9654568)
Madeline Kahn

Don't anger her, less you face her wrath.

:)

"NOT NOW, MADELINE!"

Alrik June 6 2014 07:04 PM

Re: The Wrath of "Kahn"
 
^

:guffaw:


Well its nice to know that the misspelling isn't limited to just this BBS. How does that happen? Don't they have proof readers at HDNet?

publiusr June 8 2014 09:47 PM

Re: The Wrath of "Kahn"
 
Now I remember an OMNI article "Wrath of Kahn" Herman or Robert
Or this http://atwonline.com/opinions/wrath-kahn

The Khan we should fear?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.Q._Khan

Green Shirt June 9 2014 05:56 AM

Re: The Wrath of "Kahn"
 
Quote:

Alrik wrote: (Post 9670066)
^

:guffaw:


Well its nice to know that the misspelling isn't limited to just this BBS. How does that happen? Don't they have proof readers at HDNet?

Proof readers seem to be a luxury these days.

HIjol June 9 2014 06:04 AM

Re: The Wrath of "Kahn"
 
Really NuTrek...Khan to Kahn... "Bitte, Baby...thirteen stah-ships is my limit!...

lennier1 June 9 2014 09:15 PM

Re: The Wrath of "Kahn"
 
Quote:

Mario de Monti wrote: (Post 9654514)
In German the word "Kahn" means "boat" and is mostly used in a somewhat derogatory way :lol:

The mistake in the title always reminds me of a certain self-centered piece of shit who cheated on his pregnant wife, but most people outside Germany wouldn't get that reference.

Mario de Monti June 11 2014 07:43 AM

Re: The Wrath of "Kahn"
 
Quote:

lennier1 wrote: (Post 9681481)
Quote:

Mario de Monti wrote: (Post 9654514)
In German the word "Kahn" means "boat" and is mostly used in a somewhat derogatory way :lol:

The mistake in the title always reminds me of a certain self-centered piece of shit who cheated on his pregnant wife, but most people outside Germany wouldn't get that reference.

I assume you are talking about Oliver Kahn? Personally, I refrain from judging people by those details of their private lives that are being dragged into public ...


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.