The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Movies XI+ (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   seaquest dsv cameo in STID (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=227230)

smk31684 September 29 2013 02:16 AM

seaquest dsv cameo in STID
 
for those who watched seaquest dsv did anybody else catch chief ortiz's (marco sanchez) cameo, he was the torpedo officer behind scotty during the inspection. thought it was pretty cool

Mach5 September 29 2013 10:58 AM

Re: seaquest dsv cameo in STID
 
Quote:

smk31684 wrote: (Post 8703172)
for those who watched seaquest dsv did anybody else catch chief ortiz's (marco sanchez) cameo, he was the torpedo officer behind scotty during the inspection. thought it was pretty cool

Thank you for reminding me that Seaquest was real, and not just some weird-ass nightmare... :klingon:

bullethead September 29 2013 02:49 PM

Re: seaquest dsv cameo in STID
 
Quote:

smk31684 wrote: (Post 8703172)
for those who watched seaquest dsv did anybody else catch chief ortiz's (marco sanchez) cameo, he was the torpedo officer behind scotty during the inspection. thought it was pretty cool

Wasn't he in Enterprise as a MACO?

Also, I have two of the seaQuest novels, which I don't regret at all.

M'Sharak September 29 2013 05:06 PM

Re: seaquest dsv cameo in STID
 
Quote:

bullethead wrote: (Post 8704411)
Quote:

smk31684 wrote: (Post 8703172)
for those who watched seaquest dsv did anybody else catch chief ortiz's (marco sanchez) cameo, he was the torpedo officer behind scotty during the inspection. thought it was pretty cool

Wasn't he in Enterprise as a MACO?

He was.

Cyke101 September 30 2013 11:03 PM

Re: seaquest dsv cameo in STID
 
Heh, lately I've been on a nostalgic Seaquest binge courtesy of Netflix (stick with the first season is all I can say), much to the annoyance of my partner. When he brought home a copy of ST XII, he calmly asked, "Hey, do you wanna watch Seaquest Into Darkness?"

For the tiniest of seconds, my heart raced, I swear.

bullethead October 1 2013 01:35 AM

Re: seaquest dsv cameo in STID
 
Quote:

Cyke101 wrote: (Post 8710402)
Heh, lately I've been on a nostalgic Seaquest binge courtesy of Netflix (stick with the first season is all I can say), much to the annoyance of my partner. When he brought home a copy of ST XII, he calmly asked, "Hey, do you wanna watch Seaquest Into Darkness?"

For the tiniest of seconds, my heart raced, I swear.

Eh... looking back on seaQuest season 1, it's really vanilla and at some points it dips into dull blown dullness (thanks mostly to the TNG clone feel it has). Season 2 is terrible aside from the season premiere and two episodes after that, but season 3 is pretty solid aside from a few hokey episodes.

But this just confirms what I've suspected for a while: you can slap anything before the into Darkness and it would work as a title :guffaw:

Cyke101 October 1 2013 03:19 AM

Re: seaquest dsv cameo in STID
 
Quote:

bullethead wrote: (Post 8711053)
But this just confirms what I've suspected for a while: you can slap anything before the into Darkness and it would work as a title :guffaw:

Too true, I'm afraid!

P.S. Season 1's theme is superior to Season 3 ;)

Nerys Myk October 1 2013 05:02 AM

Re: seaquest dsv cameo in STID
 
Happy Days Into Darkness

NotLKH October 4 2013 07:16 PM

Re: seaquest dsv cameo in STID
 
Charmed Into Darkness : I like it!
Buffy TVS Into Darkness : Nope, I don't think so
Angel Into Darkness : Ehh, kind of good.
The Addams Family Into Darkness : lol, good!

Cyke101 October 5 2013 08:30 AM

Re: seaquest dsv cameo in STID
 
Quote:

NotLKH wrote: (Post 8728516)
Charmed Into Darkness : I like it!
Buffy TVS Into Darkness : Nope, I don't think so
Angel Into Darkness : Ehh, kind of good.
The Addams Family Into Darkness : lol, good!

The Addams Family Into Darkness is funny cuz it's redundant :)

How about Lost Into Darkness?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.