The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   Voyager (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Naomi Wildman is ridiculously cute. (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=221065)

Defiant Obrien July 28 2013 04:37 PM

Naomi Wildman is ridiculously cute.
 
She is everything Dakota Fanning was supposed to be.. Charming, witty, down to earth..

What ever happend to her? i dont remember her in anything but voyager

Saturn0660 July 28 2013 05:21 PM

Re: Naomi Wildman is ridiculously cute.
 
IMBD

R. Star July 28 2013 05:33 PM

Re: Naomi Wildman is ridiculously cute.
 
I just like that she was in the womb for like two years... because she's half alien... yet looked like she was ten a couple years later... because she's alien. Come on guys, pick one. :p

JanewayRulz! July 28 2013 07:26 PM

Re: Naomi Wildman is ridiculously cute.
 
Quote:

Defiant Obrien wrote: (Post 8438239)
She is everything Dakota Fanning was supposed to be.. Charming, witty, down to earth..

What ever happend to her? i dont remember her in anything but voyager

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0690125/ Scarlett Pomers

Christopher July 28 2013 07:38 PM

Re: Naomi Wildman is ridiculously cute.
 
Or:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarlett_Pomers

Apparently, she had a career setback due to severe anorexia nervosa, but is now pursuing a music career and working to promote awareness and treatment of eating disorders.

Defiant Obrien July 28 2013 08:49 PM

Re: Naomi Wildman is ridiculously cute.
 
Thanks for the quick replies everybody!!!

OK So the gist is... she basically got freaked the fuck out by neelix cooking! No wonder the girl wont eat anything

One mans anorexia is another telaxians weightloss program

-cheers

Quote:

Christopher wrote: (Post 8438869)
Or:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarlett_Pomers

Apparently, she had a career setback due to severe anorexia nervosa, but is now pursuing a music career and working to promote awareness and treatment of eating disorders.


Guy Gardener July 28 2013 09:03 PM

Re: Naomi Wildman is ridiculously cute.
 
I'm sick of the Naomi is so hot now threads, and look forward to "even Naomi is an old lady now" threads in years to come.

Defiant Obrien July 28 2013 09:05 PM

Re: Naomi Wildman is ridiculously cute.
 
Quote:

Guy Gardener wrote: (Post 8439115)
I'm sick of the Naomi is so hot now threads, and look forward to "even Naomi is an old lady now" threads in years to come.

I wouldnt go so far as to say she is "hot".. she is just cute and talented.. a great actresss..

What i dont understand is why she didnt segway this into a great entertainment career... Or even a bad one.. (re: the stagnation of the olsen twins once they made it out of the full house)

delenn13 July 28 2013 09:11 PM

Re: Naomi Wildman is ridiculously cute.
 
Quote:

Guy Gardener wrote: (Post 8439115)
I'm sick of the Naomi is so hot now threads, and look forward to "even Naomi is an old lady now" threads in years to come.


Couldn't agree more. If I weren't married and too old for you, I would marry you..just for the laughs.

Christopher July 28 2013 09:57 PM

Re: Naomi Wildman is ridiculously cute.
 
Quote:

Defiant Obrien wrote: (Post 8439118)
What i dont understand is why she didnt segway this into a great entertainment career... Or even a bad one.. (re: the stagnation of the olsen twins once they made it out of the full house)

She's still in entertainment; she's just switched from acting to music. And really, I can't blame someone with a history of anorexia nervosa for wanting to get away from Hollywood and the pressures it imposes on actresses to stay ultra-thin.

King Daniel Into Darkness July 28 2013 10:26 PM

Re: Naomi Wildman is ridiculously cute.
 
Quote:

Guy Gardener wrote: (Post 8439115)
I'm sick of the Naomi is so hot now threads, and look forward to "even Naomi is an old lady now" threads in years to come.

:lol::lol:

Guy Gardener July 28 2013 10:27 PM

Re: Naomi Wildman is ridiculously cute.
 
Quote:

Christopher wrote: (Post 8439298)
She's still in entertainment; she's just switched from acting to music. And really, I can't blame someone with a history of anorexia nervosa for wanting to get away from Hollywood and the pressures it imposes on actresses to stay ultra-thin.

What, like a cigarette?

Lt. Uhura-Brown July 28 2013 10:48 PM

Re: Naomi Wildman is ridiculously cute.
 
Ah, I remember Scarlett Pomers. She's such a beautiful lady and I hope she can have a better life as a musician than the troubles Hollywood has caused for her.

T'Girl July 28 2013 10:49 PM

Re: Naomi Wildman is ridiculously cute.
 
Quote:

Defiant Obrien wrote: (Post 8439118)
the stagnation of the olsen twins once they made it out of the full house

After Full House the twins appear in a large number of direct to video productions and now own a fashion clothing company (Dualstar), combined they're worth about a quarter of a billion dollars.

:)

Guy Gardener July 28 2013 11:15 PM

Re: Naomi Wildman is ridiculously cute.
 
After the first 30 million, it's all just noise.

One of them was in half a season Weeds, which means conceivably because a relationship exists that she could be "invited" to join the cast of Orange is the New Black at some point, not that she has any obligation to accept.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.