The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   General Trek Discussion (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   i need your help please it is about new star trek club (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=213154)

kennysmith May 17 2013 12:53 AM

i need your help please it is about new star trek club

i need to know how of you like star trek?

would you like to see a walk thru of a full web page to start? that would make you have your own web page?

do you think a star ship can be built on land as a school?

would you like to be in the old unform of star trek? with out the women being in the mini skirt. it would be in the same colors from the tv show.

do any one of you know about web page makeing?

this is under this basic nondiseclosure agreement that i am getting every one give you all.

i need to know if you like the way the old star ship is layed out?
if you don't like it please let me know what you would like to see what is inside of it?.

any one of you got kick out of this web site startrek dod com?

any of you in a sta trek club?, what is your rank?

i am getting this stared by the end of this year.

i am looking for a lot of help from a lot of you persons who like star trek. you can get a hold of me thru here. you can also tell others about my idea of this star ship.

more to come after i get any of you to help me. i want to know what state you live in?

ZapBrannigan May 17 2013 01:09 AM

Re: i need your help please it is about new star trek club

Hey, Kenny. You know, for people who can't get together in the same town, this bboard is like a club. We cover a lot of ground here and share tons of info. :techman:

teacake May 17 2013 01:47 AM

Quote:

kennysmith wrote: (Post 8099824)

would you like to be in the old unform of star trek? with out the women being in the mini skirt. it would be in the same colors from the tv show.

But I like the mini skirts.

kennysmith May 17 2013 05:23 AM

i was thinking of this if a person like them i will let them to be in it but i will never force any one to be in it. this and my friend is just think about them. if i can get over 250 more people we will let them put them on. but it will be more then red it will be in orange, yellow, gold, blue, peach color.

Silvercrest May 17 2013 05:29 AM

Okay, but command needs to be in green this time.

teacake May 17 2013 05:33 AM

Quote:

kennysmith wrote: (Post 8101240)
i was thinking of this if a person like them i will let them to be in it but i will never force any one to be in it. this and my friend is just think about them. if i can get over 250 more people we will let them put them on. but it will be more then red it will be in orange, yellow, gold, blue, peach color.

So if you get over 250 people I will be allowed to wear a peach mini skirt? Awesome.

T'Bonz May 17 2013 05:38 AM

Be nice guys.

kennysmith May 17 2013 06:28 AM

TO T'Bonz thank you at less i am thinking of others who may like some of my ideas about t unform from the old tv show of star trek. do you have any ideas your self to?. you may send me a e-mail if you like to here more ideas?.

T'Bonz May 17 2013 06:51 AM

The rare times I wear a uniform it's Romulan.

Original series, TNG and DS9 uniforms are only kind to the slim and I'm not slim anymore. Miniskirts no - jumpsuits no. Longer dresses/skirts or top and trousers, yes.

Have you checked out this, kennysmith?

http://www.sfi.org/portal/

They have a lot of local clubs that meet up. When I lived in Florida, I was friendly with a few of our local ones. They do things together and it's nice for people looking for like-minded people in their own towns/cities.

Our BBS is more online, since we're scattered from the US to Australia to Europe, to S. America.

kennysmith May 17 2013 07:30 AM

yes i saw sfi.org , i am looking at the thing from the tv show befor they came on tv. i was told about the color of the unforms befor any one know about them. i am thinking about this show TOS only.

Quote:

T'Bonz wrote: (Post 8101627)
The rare times I wear a uniform it's Romulan.

Original series, TNG and DS9 uniforms are only kind to the slim and I'm not slim anymore. Miniskirts no - jumpsuits no. Longer dresses/skirts or top and trousers, yes.

Have you checked out this, kennysmith?

http://www.sfi.org/portal/

They have a lot of local clubs that meet up. When I lived in Florida, I was friendly with a few of our local ones. They do things together and it's nice for people looking for like-minded people in their own towns/cities.

Our BBS is more online, since we're scattered from the US to Australia to Europe, to S. America.

Chensams May 17 2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

teacake wrote: (Post 8101282)
Quote:

So if you get over 250 people I will be allowed to wear a peach mini skirt? Awesome.

As long as they aren't the man skirts from season 1 of TNG. Bad, bad idea.

kennysmith May 17 2013 11:09 PM

to this person i was not thinking of TNG i was thinking of TOS and not any other part of star trek tv shows.
to me and my friend it judt don't look so good any way.
thank you for your messge.

Quote:

Chensams wrote: (Post 8102845)
Quote:

Quote:

teacake May 18 2013 06:04 AM

Quote:

Chensams wrote: (Post 8102845)
Quote:

Quote:

I think it only looked bad on that particular man. If you had them a bit longer (I think it was shorter than the women's!) it could work.

R. Star May 18 2013 06:24 AM

The man skirts could work? Not on me. :p

teacake May 18 2013 06:51 AM

Thing is they work in the pacific where government leaders wear sarongs.. BUT you can't exactly see them as action heroes. But if you're going to put women in them and have them running around phasering stuff that argument against them doesn't work.

Men in skirts and dresses as a mainstream choice is kind of its own final frontier.