The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Movies XI+ (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Kirk Meets Carol Marcus (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=211177)

TrekToday April 30 2013 05:30 PM

Kirk Meets Carol Marcus
 
In a short clip, Carol Marcus introduces herself to James T. Kirk. There are slight spoilers below the cut. In the clip, Marcus introduces herself as Science Officer Wallace, and Spock is not happy about the addition of another Science Officer.

More...

Gojira April 30 2013 08:03 PM

Re: Kirk Meets Carol Marcus
 
That was great!!

Chrono85 May 1 2013 08:23 PM

Re: Kirk Meets Carol Marcus
 
It sounded like her accent was British, but in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, Carol Marcus had an American accent.

TheCutestofBorg May 1 2013 10:25 PM

Re: Kirk Meets Carol Marcus
 
Why does Carol Marcus introduce herself as Carol Wallace?

Chrono85 May 1 2013 10:56 PM

Re: Kirk Meets Carol Marcus
 
Quote:

TheCutestofBorg wrote: (Post 8030518)
Why does Carol Marcus introduce herself as Carol Wallace?

Maybe it is her mothers maiden name, and she is estranged from her father? Maybe she is already married? :)

AllStarEntprise May 3 2013 10:23 AM

Re: Kirk Meets Carol Marcus
 
OOOOOH Spock gives Carol the stink eye. Somebody is a jealous b*tch.

EnsignRicky May 3 2013 01:49 PM

Re: Kirk Meets Carol Marcus
 
If this is all leading to an alternate David, I'm going to alternate puke.

Jeyl May 3 2013 02:08 PM

Re: Kirk Meets Carol Marcus
 
Another science officer being redundant? So it's alright for Uhura to be one of three communication officers on the bridge, but it's unreasonable for there to be more than one science officer? Jerk.

topas May 3 2013 11:16 PM

Re: Kirk Meets Carol Marcus
 
Karl Urban's facial expressions in the background... priceless! It's 110% original Bones! :D

feek61 May 4 2013 02:45 AM

Re: Kirk Meets Carol Marcus
 
Maybe she is not Carol Marcus but Dr. Wallace from "The Deadly Years."

JarodRussell May 4 2013 03:41 PM

Re: Kirk Meets Carol Marcus
 
Quote:

Chrono85 wrote: (Post 8029816)
It sounded like her accent was British, but in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, Carol Marcus had an American accent.

It's fascinating how much a Romulan time traveler destroying a single Federation ship changes everything.

Ar-Pharazon May 4 2013 05:06 PM

Re: Kirk Meets Carol Marcus
 
Quote:

AllStarEntprise wrote: (Post 8037586)
OOOOOH Spock gives Carol the stink eye. Somebody is a jealous b*tch.

A brown eyed Vulcan and a green eyed monster go into a Rigellian bar......


Well, science officer Wallace was assigned by Admiral Marcus, if that means anything.

Nerys Myk May 4 2013 05:07 PM

Re: Kirk Meets Carol Marcus
 
Quote:

JarodRussell wrote: (Post 8042290)
Quote:

Chrono85 wrote: (Post 8029816)
It sounded like her accent was British, but in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, Carol Marcus had an American accent.

It's fascinating how much a Romulan time traveler destroying a single Federation ship changes everything.

Or casting a different actor.

M'Sharak May 4 2013 05:27 PM

Re: Kirk Meets Carol Marcus
 
Time-travel can be very tricky. Just remember what happened to Captain Braxton.

mattman8907 May 4 2013 07:37 PM

Re: Kirk Meets Carol Marcus
 
Quote:

M'Sharak wrote: (Post 8042650)
Time-travel can be very tricky. Just remember what happened to Captain Braxton.

who?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.