The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek - Original Series (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   TOS One Sentence Thingy!!! (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=209440)

Zameaze April 15 2013 02:04 AM

TOS One Sentence Thingy!!!

"One sentence thingy?"

"Sure, why not?"

"I don't know. It just seems...well...kind of...."

"Come on. Let's try it--I'll start."

Scotty knew that at that precise moment, he was the most important person on the Enterprise.

Timewalker April 16 2013 01:57 AM

Re: TOS One Sentence Thingy!!!

After all, nobody - not one of the 431 other people on the Enterprise - could do what had to be done.

Zameaze April 16 2013 04:43 AM

I jist hope, thought Scotty, that th' crew doesnae notice any o' th' wee, subtle changes that will be appearin' all over th' ship afterwards.

EnsignRedshirt April 17 2013 02:18 AM

This hope would prove to be overly optimistic.

Timewalker April 17 2013 04:08 AM

"Ah, well," Scotty thought, "'tis nae time like th' present tae get started."

EnsignRedshirt April 17 2013 04:12 AM

It turned out to be a resounding success, though drunkenness shot up at an alarming rate.

Dr. Sevrin April 17 2013 04:14 AM

Then he found another bottle he'd hidden away for 'special occasions'.

Timewalker April 17 2013 05:27 AM

He was about to open it, when he heard Uhura screaming - she'd just noticed one of the subtle changes he'd made...

Zameaze April 19 2013 07:48 PM

Everyone on the bridge turned to look at the multicolored, six-inch lizard climbing up the communications board as it yelled over and over again, "I know I was TALLER than this."

Timewalker April 19 2013 11:00 PM

Everybody rolled their eyes as Uhura shrieked for the 923,828,209,385th time: "CAPTAIN, I'M FRIGHTENED!!!!!!!" :eek: :eek: :eek:

Zameaze April 22 2013 10:38 PM

"No need to be frightened," said Kirk patting the lizard's thigh with his pinkie, "you may be a lizard, Uhura, but you're still quite attractive."

Dr. Sevrin April 22 2013 11:28 PM

"Logically," said Spock, "this is highly improbable, and though I doubt Doctor McCoy's medical training covers such transmutations, he may be the most qualified to determine what has happened to Lieutenant Uhura; however, and this is also a logical assumption, though he is known to be somewhat cantankarous, ill-mannered, judgmental, believes himself an expert on certain matters of physiology, speaks without thinking, doesn't like me very much, is boorish, opinionated, acts emotionally, and is often intoxicated, one thing is clear: he is the best man for the job."

Mysterion April 22 2013 11:31 PM

Watching all of this, Sulu thought to himself "Well, no lines for me again this week..."

Zameaze April 23 2013 04:25 AM

"To hell with that," he thought, and directly the ship was graced with a shirtless, rapier wielding Sulu, once again terrorizing the hallways of the Enterprise.

Dr. Sevrin April 23 2013 04:42 AM

"Richelieu," Sulu snarled, "you filthy, miserable piece of merde, you will pay for your crimes!"