The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Movies XI+ (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Lindelof tweets there will be "cool stuff" on Walking Dead finale (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=207871)

RAMA March 31 2013 10:38 PM

Lindelof tweets there will be "cool stuff" on Walking Dead finale
 
Damon Lindelof ‏@DamonLindelof 2h There's gonna be some cool INTO DARKNESS stuff during tonight's WALKING DEAD finale. #CumberbatchIsNotPlayingAZombie

Shilliam Watner March 31 2013 10:59 PM

Re: Lindelof tweets there will be "cool stuff" on Walking Dead finale
 
Quote:

RAMA wrote: (Post 7879438)
Damon Lindelof ‏@DamonLindelof 2h There's gonna be some cool INTO DARKNESS stuff during tonight's WALKING DEAD finale. #CumberbatchIsNotPlayingAZombie

I wonder what they could be? Props from the movie throughout the episode? April's Gatlin Gun?

The Keeper March 31 2013 11:31 PM

Re: Lindelof tweets there will be "cool stuff" on Walking Dead finale
 
Hope so. The time of new stills being regularly released cannot come soon enough for me.

Scruggernaut March 31 2013 11:46 PM

Re: Lindelof tweets there will be "cool stuff" on Walking Dead finale
 
I'm already sold on the movie (literally, I bought my tickets in February) so I'm avoiding any and all trailers, stills, TV spots, etc.


I honestly regret seeing the first 10 minutes (twice).

Awesome Possum April 1 2013 12:47 AM

Re: Lindelof tweets there will be "cool stuff" on Walking Dead finale
 
Quote:

Shilliam Watner wrote: (Post 7879510)
Quote:

RAMA wrote: (Post 7879438)
Damon Lindelof ‏@DamonLindelof 2h There's gonna be some cool INTO DARKNESS stuff during tonight's WALKING DEAD finale. #CumberbatchIsNotPlayingAZombie

I wonder what they could be? Props from the movie throughout the episode? April's Gatlin Gun?

Unless the show plans on switching genres overnight or decides to show the wacky non-canon bit from the comics where Rick battles cyborgs, aliens and the undead, I highly doubt that. It will probably just be a new trailer.

BillJ April 1 2013 02:47 AM

Re: Lindelof tweets there will be "cool stuff" on Walking Dead finale
 
That was it? There was nothing there I hadn't already seen.

M'Sharak April 1 2013 03:36 AM

Re: Lindelof tweets there will be "cool stuff" on Walking Dead finale
 
Quote:

BillJ wrote: (Post 7880737)
That was it? There was nothing there I hadn't already seen.

According to TrekMovie, it was essentially the same spot shown Saturday in the UK, plus one new, not-before-seen shot.

http://trekmovie.com/2013/03/31/star...inale-tonight/

The clip's not up yet but should be added to the above link when they update.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.