The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   Voyager (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   My Voyager dream (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=206665)

ArcherNX01 March 20 2013 04:29 PM

My Voyager dream

I dreamed that Chakotday,Paris and Kim were playing "Paradise City" (Especially the "take me home" bits) at the front of voyagers bridge.

Then during the heavy rock bit Chakotay kicked a hole in the viewscreen while Paris and Kim started destroying the helm console with their guitars.

Wierd...

teacake March 20 2013 09:44 PM

Re: My Voyager dream

That is beautiful.

NCC-1701-B March 20 2013 09:46 PM

Oh wow that has filled my head with wonderful images xD I wonder where Janeway and Tuvok were during this?

Captain Kathryn March 21 2013 01:35 AM

Quote:

NCC-1701-B wrote: (Post 7826068)
Oh wow that has filled my head with wonderful images xD I wonder where Janeway and Tuvoc were during this?

They were getting it on in the ready room (backstage) of course.

teacake March 21 2013 01:46 AM

ewwww...!

The only way to make a Vulcan hot is to torture him and Tuvok is just way too healthy to have any of that. He doesn't need mothering, he doesn't need seducing, he doesn't need to be understood.. he's the least dysfunctional Vulcan in Trek. And he's a great character and used very well on VOY for the most part. But I can't tweak him into fun times with the Captain no matter how I look at it.

Captain Kathryn March 21 2013 02:22 AM

Quote:

teacake wrote: (Post 7827211)
ewwww...!

The only way to make a Vulcan hot is to torture him and Tuvok is just way too healthy to have any of that. He doesn't need mothering, he doesn't need seducing, he doesn't need to be understood.. he's the least dysfunctional Vulcan in Trek. And he's a great character and used very well on VOY for the most part. But I can't tweak him into fun times with the Captain no matter how I look at it.

I can't see him participating in guitar bashing on the bridge either though. :rommie:

So, in this dream, if the crew is having a good time mosh-pitting and guitar-bashing on the bridge...and it just so happens that it has been 7 years since Tuvok's last Pon Farr...where is the most logical place for the Vulcan to be?

Getting it on in the ready room with Janeway...OR in the mess hall with Neelix?

Haha. Went too far. :evil::evil::evil:

Captain Kathryn March 21 2013 02:34 AM

Quote:

Captain Kathryn wrote: (Post 7827424)
Quote:

ewwww...!

I can't see him participating in guitar bashing on the bridge either though. :rommie:

So, in this dream, if the crew is having a good time mosh-pitting and guitar-bashing on the bridge...and it just so happens that it has been 7 years since Tuvok's last Pon Farr...where is the most logical place for the Vulcan to be?

Damn...I forgot about his holodeck wife simulation. Holo emitters are down! Yes...

teacake March 21 2013 02:37 AM

Quote:

Quote:

ewwww...!

No actually.. I think I might be able to dredge up some self hate on Tuvok's part, he does worry about personal failure.

To Neelix! Catharsis and beyond!

Captain Kathryn March 21 2013 02:39 AM

Quote:

teacake wrote: (Post 7827499)
Quote:

Quote:

ewwww...!

No actually.. I think I might be able to dredge up some self hate on Tuvok's part, he does worry about personal failure.

To Neelix! Catharsis and beyond!

You're putting him with Neelix?!?! :rofl:

teacake March 21 2013 02:41 AM

Look at it this way, he will feel NO guilt about cheating on his wife. If it was Janeway he'd have some 'splainin to do but this way it's like he just experimented with being a furry for a day.

Captain Kathryn March 21 2013 02:45 AM

Quote:

teacake wrote: (Post 7827538)
Look at it this way, he will feel NO guilt about cheating on his wife. If it was Janeway he'd have some 'splainin to do but this way it's like he just experimented with being a furry for a day.

Omg hahaha. Neelix is a furry...

This person's awesome dream has just been ruined by terrible images. :alienblush:

teacake March 21 2013 02:46 AM

OR.. improved!

Hey we can write the easter eggs for the dream.

Captain Kathryn March 21 2013 02:54 AM

Quote:

teacake wrote: (Post 7827565)
OR.. improved!

Hey we can write the easter eggs for the dream.

I'm having flashbacks of Tuvix.

That's what their baby would look like. :razz:

teacake March 21 2013 02:56 AM

Tuvix is so ugly I have trouble looking at him.

Someone needs to tell Vulcan to pass a great big law, NO BREEDING with Talaxians.

Captain Kathryn March 21 2013 03:02 AM

Quote:

teacake wrote: (Post 7827619)
Tuvix is so ugly I have trouble looking at him.

Someone needs to tell Vulcan to pass a great big law, NO BREEDING with Talaxians.

It's okay, he was the only one. And he was...you know...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f583cc956...7542o1_500.png

Hope I don't dream about that face when I go to sleep.