The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   Sports and Fitness (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   TrekBBS March Madness Yahoo Bracket (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=206419)

Danny99 March 18 2013 12:49 AM

TrekBBS March Madness Yahoo Bracket

I reactivated the bracket for this year.

ID: 85208
Password: trek

Hope to see you all there!

Avon March 18 2013 03:22 AM

Re: TrekBBS March Madness Yahoo Bracket

i don't understand. it's like the thread title was created with a random word generator.

Saturn0660 March 19 2013 05:23 AM

Well, i guess i could go ahead and win.. ;)

Scout101 March 21 2013 12:16 AM

In, why not. Not that I know much about college basketball, but what the hell? Doesn't stop anyone else :)

InklingStar March 22 2013 01:13 AM

I have not followed basketball very much this year, so I just went all top seeds. It cannot end up worse than some years where I analyze every team to death.

RevDMV March 22 2013 06:01 AM

Harvard? really?....

1001001 March 22 2013 03:09 PM

I'm guessing we all missed that one...

:lol:

Dorian Thompson March 22 2013 05:28 PM

For Christ's sake! :scream: Every damn expert was talking up New Mexico's extremely high RPI this season. Pick New Mexico, pick New Mexico, there are always upsets from 3-14 down through 5-12, but New Mexico won't be one of them. New Mexico has a shot at the elite eight. Why do I even try to fill these things out? :censored: Bad enough my Cowboys lost in such an embarrassing fashion, but I knew that Oregon had been under-seeded.

Kira's Mom March 22 2013 06:13 PM

I'm not looking forward to seeing Colorado State get slaughtered by Louisville tomorrow. :( Sacrificial Rams. :lol:

Don't know why some think they upset Missouri last night- they were seeded higher and had a better record.

Still laughing at Harvard beating New Mexico (one of CSU's chief rivals). Take that, Lobos!

How about that VCU/Akron blowout? Embarrassing!

RevDMV March 22 2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

1001001 wrote: (Post 7834330)
I'm guessing we all missed that one...

:lol:

I love looking at the brackets that went 16/16. Who the hell went OK, I take Harvard....:rolleyes:

Oh and now Wisconsin, gah....:wtf:

Dorian Thompson March 22 2013 09:13 PM

Wisconsin lost, too? Oh for pity's sake. Why do I even try to fill out brackets? LaSalle is up by 18 on K-State at the half. The Big12 is looking embarrassing. Oklahoma's sure to go belly up tonight. That leaves Kansas.

Caligula March 22 2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

RevDMV wrote: (Post 7836082)
I love looking at the brackets that went 16/16. Who the hell went OK, I take Harvard....:rolleyes:

Oh and now Wisconsin, gah....:wtf:

I knew better than to pick against Marshall Henderson and the Ole Miss Rebels in this round. Harvard was a bit of a surprise though. But it's LaSalle that's got me saying, "Holy bracketbuster, Batman!" I have Kansas State in the Final Four! WHOOPS!!! :brickwall:

InklingStar March 22 2013 10:24 PM

If Gonzaga can get past Wichita St. they will play either Ole Miss or LaSalle. Not a bad draw in the end.

Dorian Thompson March 22 2013 10:31 PM

They'd better play more efficiently than they did against Southern.

Caligula March 23 2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Dorian Thompson wrote: (Post 7836664)
They'd better play more efficiently than they did against Southern.

If not, they won't even make it past the Shockers, to say nothing of Ole Miss/LaSalle. They were nothing short of pathetic for much of the Southern game.

I love how K-State came all the way back from 18 down to take the lead and STILL blew the game. What a tease.