The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Movies XI+ (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Structure of the film (spoilers obv) (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=202648)

BorgPhil February 6 2013 01:29 AM

Structure of the film (spoilers obv)
 
from the trailers are we thinking:

Volcano
Noel Clarke helps Cumberbatch
Cumberbatch taken prisoner
Terrorist attacks
Cumberbatch escapes
Kirk etc follow him to Qo'nos
A finale

?

Admiral Buzzkill February 6 2013 01:49 AM

Re: Structure of the film (spoilers obv)
 
CumberKhan at hospital
Volcano
Clarke helps CumberKhan
Kirk gets slapped down
Terrorist attacks
Kirk sent to get CumberKhan on Kronos
CumberKhan captured
CumberKhan escapes
Everything blows up, over and over, louder and louder, dogs and cats living together, real Old Testament stuff.

And that doesn't cover any of the interesting stuff. :lol:

Santa Kang February 6 2013 04:24 AM

Re: Structure of the film (spoilers obv)
 
Quote:

BorgPhil wrote: (Post 7645390)
from the trailers are we thinking:

Volcano
Noel Clarke helps Cumberbatch
Cumberbatch taken prisoner
Terrorist attacks
Cumberbatch escapes
Kirk etc follow him to Qo'nos
A finale

?

PROFIT!

lurok February 6 2013 09:37 AM

Re: Structure of the film (spoilers obv)
 
Boy meets girl.
Boy loses girl.
Boys find girl.

With lots of 'splosions and jumping inbetween.

Don't forget Alice Eve is in the film. So far we've only really seen her screaming.

anh165 February 7 2013 03:44 PM

Re: Structure of the film (spoilers obv)
 
Quote:

Nerys Myk wrote: (Post 7645999)
Quote:

BorgPhil wrote: (Post 7645390)
from the trailers are we thinking:

Volcano
Noel Clarke helps Cumberbatch
Cumberbatch taken prisoner
Terrorist attacks
Cumberbatch escapes
Kirk etc follow him to Qo'nos
A finale

?

PROFIT!

The Ferengi are in it??? Wow

Franklin February 7 2013 04:07 PM

Re: Structure of the film (spoilers obv)
 
Quote:

anh165 wrote: (Post 7652227)
Quote:

Nerys Myk wrote: (Post 7645999)
Quote:

BorgPhil wrote: (Post 7645390)
from the trailers are we thinking:

Volcano
Noel Clarke helps Cumberbatch
Cumberbatch taken prisoner
Terrorist attacks
Cumberbatch escapes
Kirk etc follow him to Qo'nos
A finale

?

PROFIT!

The Ferengi are in it??? Wow

Weller's "CEO" is one. But you didn't hear it from me.

Ensign_Redshirt February 9 2013 06:24 PM

Re: Structure of the film (spoilers obv)
 
Quote:

anh165 wrote: (Post 7652227)
Quote:

Nerys Myk wrote: (Post 7645999)
Quote:

BorgPhil wrote: (Post 7645390)
from the trailers are we thinking:

Volcano
Noel Clarke helps Cumberbatch
Cumberbatch taken prisoner
Terrorist attacks
Cumberbatch escapes
Kirk etc follow him to Qo'nos
A finale

?

PROFIT!

The Ferengi are in it??? Wow

Canon violation!!!

Ovation February 9 2013 09:37 PM

Re: Structure of the film (spoilers obv)
 
Quote:

Ensign_Redshirt wrote: (Post 7661278)
Quote:

anh165 wrote: (Post 7652227)
Quote:

Nerys Myk wrote: (Post 7645999)

PROFIT!

The Ferengi are in it??? Wow

Canon violation!!!

Who's doing what to which canon now?:wtf::lol:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.