The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   Fan Art (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Sharing Starship finds from the Wayback Machine :) (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=201742)

Kaiser January 27 2013 10:40 PM

Sharing Starship finds from the Wayback Machine :)
 
http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w...before%202005/

Some from Starship Encycolpedia i got from the owner of ShipSchematics.net if anyone has anything from the now defunct site

Please share cus Wayback Machine had nothing :)

Some from Fabrux's Starship site and others from a Federation Starship Datalink site i found thru searching on Internet Wayback Machine

Kaiser January 28 2013 01:16 AM

Re: Sharing Starship finds from the Wayback Machine :)
 
Added shuttles from the old Fabrux Page :)

These ships were missing from his Ships by me section:

Ambassador Class, Riptide Subclass

Budweiser Class

Busch Class

If anyone has them from 2001-2 let me know :)

Kaiser January 28 2013 10:55 PM

Re: Sharing Starship finds from the Wayback Machine :)
 
Im also missing the image that was here:

http://web.archive.org/web/200107291...deck-18-22.htm

If you have please send so i can put it on Photobucket :)

Mark_Nguyen January 29 2013 05:40 AM

Re: Sharing Starship finds from the Wayback Machine :)
 
Wow. Kitbashes: the more the technology used to make them changes, the more the basic kitbash shapes stay the same. :P

Nicely done! I remember seeing so many of these waaaaay back when.

Mark

Kaiser January 29 2013 06:34 AM

Re: Sharing Starship finds from the Wayback Machine :)
 
Thanks ^_^

Im hoping more people can contribute to this lil project of mine of sharing older ship stuff so its never lost on the net like so much other good stuff from 1995-2005 and after :)

Kaiser January 30 2013 07:10 PM

Re: Sharing Starship finds from the Wayback Machine :)
 
Added stuff i found on:

http://web.archive.org/web/200304171...com/index.html

Kaiser January 30 2013 07:37 PM

Re: Sharing Starship finds from the Wayback Machine :)
 
http://web.archive.org/web/200705122....net/tosmovie/

I have the pics from this somewhere on a external but if you have please send them so i can add them to the Photobucket page Thanks :)

Kaiser January 31 2013 04:27 AM

Re: Sharing Starship finds from the Wayback Machine :)
 
http://web.archive.org/web/200807240...lans-index.htm

does anyone have alot of the pics from John B's Ship yard ? Alot of them are not picked up on the wayback =/

Kaiser January 31 2013 09:24 PM

Re: Sharing Starship finds from the Wayback Machine :)
 
Ok never mind seems John B ship yards was on like 3 different places online o_0

I uploaded what i could find to the folder minus 2 of the Plans images for

his post TMP / Early TNG ship? also missing is the 4 Enterprise's comparison pic

ok the .tiff's files i found are now on there as .pngs :)

Kaiser February 4 2013 01:11 AM

Re: Sharing Starship finds from the Wayback Machine :)
 
Since i cant get registered on Flare Sci-Fi Forums cus there not allowing any new sign ups can someone share with Fabrux and others on there this Thread in case someone on there has the files im missing and any more to share? :)

Fabrux May 15 2014 06:18 PM

Re: Sharing Starship finds from the Wayback Machine :)
 
Oh boy. I hope I'm not committing a horrible taboo by resurrecting this thread, but I've just now found it. I had no idea people were actually interested in my stuff! Looking back it seems like it was a lifetime ago... I think I still have most of the images you're looking for, I just need to dig around. They may be stashed away on archived data CDs or DVDs. :)

NervousEnergy May 15 2014 07:33 PM

Re: Sharing Starship finds from the Wayback Machine :)
 
Quote:

Kaiser wrote: (Post 7605880)
Im also missing the image that was here:

http://web.archive.org/web/200107291...deck-18-22.htm

If you have please send so i can put it on Photobucket :)

Do you mean the image of the deckplans of the USS Irreverant? Because they seem to load for me. They're also absolutely fantastic looking, thank you for sharing this archive with us!

Fabrux May 15 2014 10:26 PM

Re: Sharing Starship finds from the Wayback Machine :)
 
Quote:

Kaiser wrote: (Post 7601125)
Added shuttles from the old Fabrux Page :)

These ships were missing from his Ships by me section:

Ambassador Class, Riptide Subclass

Budweiser Class

Busch Class

If anyone has them from 2001-2 let me know :)

I managed to find the USS Riptide, but I'll be darned if I can find the others. Curiously, they are the only two missing from any incarnation of my webpages. All I can figure is they are the product of cease-and-desist orders...

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-g...00/riptide.gif

After digging back through my archives as far back as I have (2005), it seems I don't have the images. I did manage to find descriptions, which gives the Busch as a Miranda-ized Excelsior (so, basically Jackill's Joshua Paul) and the Budweiser as a Miranda-ized Ambassador. HTH! :)

Kaiser May 16 2014 06:10 AM

Re: Sharing Starship finds from the Wayback Machine :)
 
Quote:

Fabrux wrote: (Post 9585136)
Oh boy. I hope I'm not committing a horrible taboo by resurrecting this thread, but I've just now found it. I had no idea people were actually interested in my stuff! Looking back it seems like it was a lifetime ago... I think I still have most of the images you're looking for, I just need to dig around. They may be stashed away on archived data CDs or DVDs. :)

ooo YAY! I so hope ya do! :techman:

Kaiser May 16 2014 06:11 AM

Re: Sharing Starship finds from the Wayback Machine :)
 
Quote:

NervousEnergy wrote: (Post 9585445)
Quote:

Kaiser wrote: (Post 7605880)
Im also missing the image that was here:

http://web.archive.org/web/200107291...deck-18-22.htm

If you have please send so i can put it on Photobucket :)

Do you mean the image of the deckplans of the USS Irreverant? Because they seem to load for me. They're also absolutely fantastic looking, thank you for sharing this archive with us!

huh weird back then it wasnt there now it is! :eek:

I've now uploaded a copy of it to the page so its never lost again ;)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.