The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   The Next Generation (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Was Brent Spiner in The Big Bang Theory? (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=201271)

indolover January 23 2013 05:37 PM

Was Brent Spiner in The Big Bang Theory?
 
I know Will Wheaton and LeVar Burton were, but was Brent Spiner?

Savage Dragon January 23 2013 05:47 PM

Re: Was Brent Spiner in The Big Bang Theory?
 
Yup. He appeared in the fifth season episode The Russian Rocket Reaction.

Greg Cox January 23 2013 06:06 PM

Re: Was Brent Spiner in The Big Bang Theory?
 
Not to mention George Takei and (sort of) Leonard Nimoy.

Captain Picard. January 23 2013 06:59 PM

Re: Was Brent Spiner in The Big Bang Theory?
 
Yeah he was he went to Wil Wheaton's house and they both became friends and Wil then gave a figurine to Sheldon and then Brent Spiner ripped it open very funny:rofl:

T'Girl January 23 2013 07:19 PM

Re: Was Brent Spiner in The Big Bang Theory?
 
Burton was briefly in on episode.

And Penny is William Shatner's daughter in the latest Priceline commercil.

Finn January 24 2013 02:00 AM

Re: Was Brent Spiner in The Big Bang Theory?
 
^ Burton showed up more than once

Mr. Laser Beam January 24 2013 02:01 AM

Re: Was Brent Spiner in The Big Bang Theory?
 
Quote:

T'Girl wrote: (Post 7579321)
Penny is William Shatner's daughter in the latest Priceline commercil.

How'd they bring the Negotiator back from the dead? :lol:

trekker670 January 24 2013 05:24 AM

Re: Was Brent Spiner in The Big Bang Theory?
 
Quote:

Mr. Laser Beam wrote: (Post 7581574)
Quote:

T'Girl wrote: (Post 7579321)
Penny is William Shatner's daughter in the latest Priceline commercil.

How'd they bring the Negotiator back from the dead? :lol:

I think it had something to do with the Borg :techman:

Nerys Myk January 24 2013 05:25 AM

Re: Was Brent Spiner in The Big Bang Theory?
 
Quote:

Mr. Laser Beam wrote: (Post 7581574)
Quote:

T'Girl wrote: (Post 7579321)
Penny is William Shatner's daughter in the latest Priceline commercil.

How'd they bring the Negotiator back from the dead? :lol:

He was in the Nexus.

WhitneyKay January 26 2013 08:14 PM

Re: Was Brent Spiner in The Big Bang Theory?
 
As was LeVar Burton

Forbin January 27 2013 04:09 PM

Re: Was Brent Spiner in The Big Bang Theory?
 
LeVar Burton was in the Nexus?!

OmahaStar January 30 2013 10:33 PM

Re: Was Brent Spiner in The Big Bang Theory?
 
Quote:

Forbin wrote: (Post 7598947)
LeVar Burton was in the Nexus?!

Wibbley Wobbly, Timey-Wimey. :bolian:

Therin of Andor January 30 2013 10:53 PM

Re: Was Brent Spiner in The Big Bang Theory?
 
Quote:

Captain Picard. wrote: (Post 7579213)
Yeah he was he went to Wil Wheaton's house and they both became friends and Wil then gave a figurine to Sheldon and then Brent Spiner ripped it open very funny:rofl:

Well, too bad if the OP was asking so he could track down the episode and see it for the first time...

JirinPanthosa February 1 2013 05:01 AM

Re: Was Brent Spiner in The Big Bang Theory?
 
I prefer Burton's appearance on Community.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.