The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   Fan Fiction (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Starfleet Command, Star Fleet Battles fan fiction (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=199015)

newtontomato539 January 3 2013 01:03 AM

Starfleet Command, Star Fleet Battles fan fiction
 
Hi there. I lost my links to Starfleet Command and Star Fleet Battles fan fiction. The only one I have been able to find is the Federation Commander newsletter. Any help would be appreciated.

:bolian:

Angry Fanboy January 5 2013 12:35 AM

Angry Fanboy
 
Could you be a little clearer, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about! :lol:

Count Zero January 6 2013 06:19 PM

Re: Starfleet Command, Star Fleet Battles fan fiction
 
Neither do I. Is that fan fiction related to those games (I assume those are games)?

Sandoval January 6 2013 06:49 PM

Re: Starfleet Command, Star Fleet Battles fan fiction
 
Perhaps everyone didn't like you and decided to just up and leave without telling you?

Count Zero January 6 2013 07:21 PM

Re: Starfleet Command, Star Fleet Battles fan fiction
 
Quote:

Sandoval wrote: (Post 7496035)
Perhaps everyone didn't like you and decided to just up and leave without telling you?

Speaking from experience? ;)

Sandoval January 6 2013 07:26 PM

Re: Starfleet Command, Star Fleet Battles fan fiction
 
Quote:

Count Zero wrote: (Post 7496158)
Quote:

Sandoval wrote: (Post 7496035)
Perhaps everyone didn't like you and decided to just up and leave without telling you?

Speaking from experience? ;)

Well as of today TrekBBS and its members are all still where I left them so no, not yet.

Angry Fanboy January 6 2013 07:34 PM

Angry Fanboy
 
Quote:

Sandoval wrote: (Post 7496176)
Well as of today TrekBBS and its members are all still where I left them so no, not yet.

We're all scheduled to up and leave you next week. :)

jpch January 9 2013 10:15 PM

Re: Starfleet Command, Star Fleet Battles fan fiction
 
Quote:

newtontomato539 wrote: (Post 7479448)
Hi there. I lost my links to Starfleet Command and Star Fleet Battles fan fiction. The only one I have been able to find is the Federation Commander newsletter. Any help would be appreciated.

:bolian:

this is very vague its hard to know what are you talking about?:confused: give us more details


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.