The Trek BBS

The Trek BBS (http://www.trekbbs.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Movies XI+ (http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   New Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer Rumor (http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=194581)

TrekToday November 20 2012 04:00 AM

New Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer Rumor
 
Several days ago, TrekToday reported that both a trailer and the first nine minutes of Star Trek into Darkness would be shown ahead of The Hobbit on December 14th, but now comes word that the trailer may appear earlier in front of some other movie. Originally, the nine-minute opening of Star Trek into Darkness was [...]

More...

Pondslider November 20 2012 04:26 AM

Re: New Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer Rumor
 
Life of Pi maybe? That would have it released over Thanksgiving weekend. Life of Pi is also 3D. That would mean this week though which probably makes it unlikely.

Transwarp Drive November 20 2012 05:23 AM

Re: New Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer Rumor
 
Thank God/Allah (peace be upon him etc) for The Lebanese Cinema Movie Guide, that trusted source of all things Trek.

It's an Israeli/Jewish misinformation conspiracy.

Death November 20 2012 06:21 AM

Re: New Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer Rumor
 
Quote:

Transwarp Drive wrote: (Post 7280347)
Thank God/Allah (peace be upon him etc) for The Lebanese Cinema Movie Guide, that trusted source of all things Trek.

It's an Israeli/Jewish misinformation conspiracy.

Isn't the king of Jordan a huge Trekkie and got an extra part in tng when he was still just a prince?

EyalM November 20 2012 06:53 AM

Re: New Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer Rumor
 
It's possible that different countries get different trailers attached to copies sent there. Since the copies aee shipped in advance, a foreign media outlet might already know which trailers will be showing.

Transwarp Drive November 20 2012 06:59 AM

Re: New Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer Rumor
 
Quote:

Data Holmes wrote: (Post 7280488)
Quote:

Transwarp Drive wrote: (Post 7280347)
Thank God/Allah (peace be upon him etc) for The Lebanese Cinema Movie Guide, that trusted source of all things Trek.

It's an Israeli/Jewish misinformation conspiracy.

Isn't the king of Jordan a huge Trekkie and got an extra part in tng when he was still just a prince?

Unfortunately it was Voyager..........:evil:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investi..._Trek:_Voyager)

Death November 20 2012 07:20 AM

Re: New Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer Rumor
 
Quote:

Transwarp Drive wrote: (Post 7280584)
Quote:

Data Holmes wrote: (Post 7280488)
Quote:

Transwarp Drive wrote: (Post 7280347)
Thank God/Allah (peace be upon him etc) for The Lebanese Cinema Movie Guide, that trusted source of all things Trek.

It's an Israeli/Jewish misinformation conspiracy.

Isn't the king of Jordan a huge Trekkie and got an extra part in tng when he was still just a prince?

Unfortunately it was Voyager..........:evil:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investi..._Trek:_Voyager)

That's ok... I mean, he is the largest investor in a project to create a new star trek theme park. Sure, it's in Jordan. But I'm seriously considering going there t some point just to support it.:techman:

Transwarp Drive November 20 2012 07:43 AM

Re: New Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer Rumor
 
Quote:

Data Holmes wrote: (Post 7280626)
Quote:

Transwarp Drive wrote: (Post 7280584)
Quote:

Data Holmes wrote: (Post 7280488)

Isn't the king of Jordan a huge Trekkie and got an extra part in tng when he was still just a prince?

Unfortunately it was Voyager..........:evil:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investi..._Trek:_Voyager)

That's ok... I mean, he is the largest investor in a project to create a new star trek theme park. Sure, it's in Jordan. But I'm seriously considering going there t some point just to support it.:techman:

Fingers crossed you'll be able to fight your way through the protests that regularly break out over the abject lack of democracy and disparity of wealth that kept breaking out there last year when I was in Amman.

Hopefully you'll be able to dodge the blacked out GMC's that those 'State Department' Americans and their bodyguards run around in ignoring what little traffic control there is......

LOL

ralph November 20 2012 01:02 PM

Re: New Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer Rumor
 
I think that would be better trailer Into Darkness before The Wolverine and The Man Of Steel trailers. And in IMAX, it would not need to compete with wolverine man of steel


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.